Thank Goodness They Put Up The Next Urgent Quest Schedule on Monday

Now everyone can see today's schedule without seeing it the day after and can plan accordingly if this could be the final time to see certain Urgent Quests on schedule before they're randomize. As well as being to see concerts at the right time as well. I hope they do this from now on.

@Guilrel It's an improvement to be sure, but I always check the news/announcements section daily anyway, as to stay up to date on any and all information. Still a welcome change.

@Anarchy-Marine
Agreed, because they used to do that after the day is over. It's much better now that they do it the day before update night. Though I'm confused with that new timezone. Oh well, as long as it helps other people that should be fine.

for me just the fact they put GMT in the schedule is a bigger help, makes much easier to people track the time that the UQ and concerts will happen

I still wish they weren't spoiling bosses before they happened in story

@PrinceBrightstar said in Thank Goodness They Put Up The Next Urgent Quest Schedule on Monday:

I still wish they weren't spoiling bosses before they happened in story

The way I see it they are releasing it as the story goes remember we didn't get mother urgent till it was in the ep 4 story where it was gated which seems like its going to be the same for esca deus that's how they are doing it

They've done that for the last 2 times too if i'm not mistaken.

Thanks Arks! We'll let the team know you're pleased with this.

@GM-Deynger said in Thank Goodness They Put Up The Next Urgent Quest Schedule on Monday:

Absolutely pleased. And thanks!

@Ephemiel said in Thank Goodness They Put Up The Next Urgent Quest Schedule on Monday:

They've done that for the last 2 times too if i'm not mistaken.

But this time you could only fight Mother in a story mission and her Urgent Quest and Yamato's didn't happen yet in the story. I guess it's to keep the true final boss of this episode a secret, but still it seems a bit weird to do those quests before they show up in the story, but now they'll be able to finish it hopefully do and we'll probably have to wait until October before Episode 5 fully releases... which I'll probably wait for it to be done next time.

@GM-Deynger said in Thank Goodness They Put Up The Next Urgent Quest Schedule on Monday:

You're welcome. I hope you guys keep up with this kind of update on Sundays and Mondays from now on, so no one will miss the final Tuesday's Urgent Quest.

@Guilrel said in Thank Goodness They Put Up The Next Urgent Quest Schedule on Monday:

and Yamato's didn't happen yet in the story.

I could be misinformed but I've heard it never does and that fhe story scenes are a setup for a multiplayer-only UQ.

Similarly, I don't recall fighting the second part of the Magatsu pair of UQs in story mode. Maybe I forgot it though.

@Miraglyth

Huh? that's strange. In the story you'll eventually see him in the midst of making something like that in the middle of the episode, you're saying that this was nothing more than a "justified" reason why you'll fight in the middle of the game?... If I recall correctly it was under the sub story list of the episode, I think, so maybe that's why his fight wasn't part of the episode yet.

About Magatsu, I was hoping that we had to fight his second part of the UQ as part of the side story or post episode raid in one of the later episodes. So that never happened in the JP side?

@Guilrel said in Thank Goodness They Put Up The Next Urgent Quest Schedule on Monday:

Huh? that's strange. In the story you'll eventually see him in the midst of making something like that in the middle of the episode, you're saying that this was nothing more than a "justified" reason why you'll fight in the middle of the game?

Yeah I saw that scene and have finished what's available of Episode 4 up to maintenance a while ago. There's some plot themes I really want to discuss on the forum but they don't even have a subforum for Episode 4 in the Story section!

About Magatsu, I was hoping that we had to fight his second part of the UQ as part of the side story or post episode raid in one of the later episodes. So that never happened in the JP side?

That's a possibility. In truth I don't know. But if that was the case I expect they wouldn't have given us the fight yet. They do broadly keep UQ releases in line with their story placement on JP, right?

@Miraglyth
You're telling me... It doesn't help that the best place to talk about spoilers is in the general section if you want to maximize your traffic. Probably should've just change the current Episode Oracle story's title to Story Missions or something like that.

I haven't played on the JP server either so I'm not sure what happens next which makes me ask a question: Was Episode Oracle split up into pieces as well? I didn't play Episode Oracle until they had that Story Campaign, but was it split into pieces so that the Urgent Quests can line up with them?

Probably should've just change the current Episode Oracle story's title to Story Missions or something like that.

Perhaps a forum suggestion post is in order.