Solo PD Time Limit?

So I get the conditions behind the solo version of Profound Darkness, but I'm a bit confused on how much time we get. JP Visphone says we get 20 minutes, but the site says 60. Which is it? If it is 20 man that's gonna put pressure on me. Like I know the stats and HP are lower but still.

It must be completed with 8 minutes remaining for the S rank but it is not impossible tbh I did it with 13* back in the day just takes some practice and ensuring you are the best ARKS you can be 🙂

Ok... not asking about the S-rank though. I dunno how fast I'll be able to do it, all I have for reference is that I beat XH PD (pre-buffed) in about 50 minutes. Granted I have better gear now but still, I never work well with narrow time limits.

the time limit is 20 minutes however if you don't get S rank you not gonna get the title or the SG related to it

Oh boy, any estimation as to its HP compared to the XH UQ regular version? Also do we get the ARKs buff during the solo version or not?

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/The_Endless_Darkness

Info from JP version.

Note that Austure and Invade weapons may not appear for this version as they are yet to be released content.

Another note. A total of 15 union boosters is required to make a full union set. In other words, you get one from a title, and 14 more on Ranking the Quest. (You need to S rank the quest 14 times) Also possible that a trigger version will be buyable in the future.

I read that, says nothing about if we get the ARKs buff or not.

@Hatsodoom said in Solo PD Time Limit?:

I read that, says nothing about if we get the ARKs buff or not.

We don’t. This is compensated by reduced stats of PD

So it does less damage/has less defense? I just wanna know what I'm in for...

@Hatsodoom said in Solo PD Time Limit?:

So it does less damage/has less defense? I just wanna know what I'm in for...

You will find out once we get there. Also do note the 12 star austure units it may drop, they are a lot more valuable than union units as they are upgradable to 13 stars that will carry you all the way to ep6 endgame. If you have Invade units from the old version of PD already those can be upgraded to austure 12 stars.