Still cant play PSO2

1598843987111.png so it's been like 3days and I restarted multiple times, the game/system/router, and even deleted the game and redownloaded to still find this screen. I'm in NA and its starting to look like I been banned or booted off of some sorts, if anyone has any suggestions or help that would be greatly appreciated.

first from where you got the game, Steam and MS Store have different ways to enter

You even got a CRT monitor! This is great!

Could it be a bug that prevents the non 3D elements like title screens from showing? What hardware and software do you have? I ask about Video Card, CPU, Monitor, RAM. Do you use Steam? If on Steam, which operating system are you using? Or IF you are in Windows 10, which version are you running?

@Jamesmor MS, I redownloaded and everything

@ZorokiHanuke I been running it on system so far, should i try s download it on pc to see if I'm not actually banned bc that's what it feels like

@Why-darling I would try steam or doing an installation purely from Tweaker. Also make sure you don't have any lingering files from past installation, that can also cause issues.

I really doubt it's a ban because from what I understand (never been banned here so I'm shooting blind) a ban will still show up a title screen and some kind of message. I also suggest submitting a ticket through support. If you can access the Launcher, click on the "Support" button there to be guided through the process. Or as luna said, try Steam or Tweaker.

@Why-darling So are you on an Xbox by any chance? I ask because you said, should you try downloading on a computer.

Use steam.

Why are you not in steam?

good grief. stop using microsoft store and go download it from steam or arks layer

@Ki-Rin said in Still cant play PSO2:

good grief. stop using microsoft store and go download it from steam or arks layer

Probably is not available for him lmao.

@Why-darling said in Still cant play PSO2:

@ZorokiHanuke I been running it on system so far, should i try s download it on pc to see if I'm not actually banned bc that's what it feels like

Re-reading this, what exactly is "system" here?