Hololive Collaboration

Yea, that statement is due to Mano Aloe getting doxxed and harassed irl causing her to "graduate".

I don't think it's going to stop mass flagging on youtube which was assumed to have happened when Mio's video. We are still missing the majority of the archives from most of the Hololivers

The takedowns and copyright strikes were Cover's problem, Japan has very strict trademark laws, and Cover didn't bother striking deals to legally allow Hololive to play many of those games on stream. I'm no legal expert in Japanese law, but the system they use for trademark laws are a massive, tangled web.

I actually am not a fan of hololive, but would like to see this collaboration. The costumes are great, and overall I like the concept of vtubers in general. Some seem to be capable of singing as well so that may be a possibility.

@Moei It's actually more than just singing. Most of them have full blown 3D models and they are capable dancing in addition to singing. While it is easy to forget due to their shenanigans (crushing Yagoo's dream every day), they are actual idols.

Suisei's 3D debut: https://youtu.be/FZnG1t34wCs

I find them very compatible with the in-game concert for this reason. Many of them have already done similar things live. Sure they wouldn't be doing it live in PSO2, but this means that they are capable of doing their own motion capture work.

Ok, now I want Gawr Gura stuff. The Hololive EN group is awesome.

Nah... not really fan of Hololive..

nanora.......

@Fighter-Fairy But wait... Nanora is Himemori Luna's catch phrase.

@Lorient Yeah Hololive EN has taken off big time. They were all at 100k+ subs when they debuted and quickly reached 200k. Gura is approaching 400k.

Sad, Kiryu Coco and Akai Haato suspended 3 weeks due to internet outrage mob

So much for Cover standing up for their talents this time, completely bend the knee

@HarmlessSyan Yeah, when I heard about this I was a bit ticked off. We can thank Chinese propaganda, and brainwashing for the hate mob.

I'd love to see a Hololive collab! Bring Ai Kizuna, Gawr Gura, Calliope, Pekora and Amelia stuff!