All the crying about censoring those scenes is going to hurt the game

@Moei The lewd outfits thing works with games that have multiple races, but I feel like it'd be a much larger undertaking in something like this. There's already a mountain of issues locking items to accounts that weren't made to be locked in the first place, like the issues with the FFS. I'd imagine there would be a lot of the same there, unfortunately.

Thread seems tame for now. Will keep an eye on this. In case it needs my involvement, like the one I got locked as planned did.

@Ephemiel said in All the crying about censoring those scenes is going to hurt the game:

Do you people WANT this game to fail just because you can't make tiny characters or kids aren't naked and groping each other on fanservice bath scenes?

yes.jpg

Well that was easy. Not sure a separate thread was needed for one simple question though. But there you go. Just say no to censorship.

@ApollosAmour while I'm not particularly a fan of it, an inner wear that is approximately a one piece bathing suit would probably be enough. Hit this checkbox to go under certain height, but now you have to wear this specific inner wear/inner wears. Don't even have to consider the outerwear anymore.

@havox4 said in All the crying about censoring those scenes is going to hurt the game:

@Ephemiel said in All the crying about censoring those scenes is going to hurt the game:

Do you people WANT this game to fail just because you can't make tiny characters or kids aren't naked and groping each other on fanservice bath scenes?

yes.jpg

Well that was easy. Not sure a separate thread was needed for one simple question though. But there you go. Just say no to censorship.

Careful now.

Might urge me to start posting in this one lad.

@Guardian said in All the crying about censoring those scenes is going to hurt the game:

Thread seems tame for now. Will keep an eye on this. In case it needs my involvement, like the one I got locked as planned did.

601c83ee-a875-4b66-a41c-e097a2d9e1dd-image.png

@ApollosAmour It's fine. It's a minority anyways. And Sega won't change anything so shrug. The thread is just more eye opening for what kind of community we have.

@ZorokiHanuke I also never watch the overly lewd animes anymore. Even when I did watch anime, I looked for mature ones for adult audiences. If anything gets sexual, at least they're adults lol. A lot of the people defending the scene probably have their heads deep in fantasizing about anime and hentai and can't help it.

@Nuebot said in All the crying about censoring those scenes is going to hurt the game:

@Guardian said in All the crying about censoring those scenes is going to hurt the game:

601c83ee-a875-4b66-a41c-e097a2d9e1dd-image.png

Post more memes.

It fuels my lulz factor.

And pushes my agenda.

No please. Do it.

@Cikia said in All the crying about censoring those scenes is going to hurt the game:

@ApollosAmour It's fine. It's a minority anyways. And Sega won't change anything so shrug. The thread is just more eye opening for what kind of community we have.

@ZorokiHanuke I also never watch the overly lewd animes anymore. Even when I did watch anime, I looked for mature ones for adult audiences. If anything gets sexual, at least they're adults lol. A lot of the people defending the scene probably have their heads deep in fantasizing about anime and hentai and can't help it.

This one gets it!

@Moei It seems simple enough, but I'm not sure how it'd work out in practice without glitching out big time. But I think your suggestion is the best I've heard so far in regards to compromising a return of the min height.

@Cikia Yeah, pretty much. Chances are the changes came down from pretty high up and in good faith, so we're mostly just arguing to pass the time.

Even though it wasn't directed at me, I agree about the anime/hentai thing too. I'm seeing a lot of the same kinds of people that were my peers in high school anime club. The really immature sex-crazed but totally inexperienced crowd that doesn't realize how cringey they're being lol

@ApollosAmour very possible to have a glitch out, but that was one of the reasons for the check box. It also is an easy way for the devs to introduce an alternative code path, and limit the impact of the code change to those who want to opt in to the experimental change.

I'm just warning that if any parallel service offers the English game uncensored, money will bleed out.

@Frost-Soar I doubt money will bleed out even remotely, but there could be a chance at a private server. I've heard PS MMOs are a difficult thing to do that with though. It might be easier just to mod the Japanese client to use the NA files instead, though Idk how that would work.

Is this a reddit mod outside of reddit?