What Japanese exclusive collab events do you want coming to NA the most?

I recently got into the game because of the persona collab and stayed because the game is great overall but after doing some research I found some other great collabs, Blazblue, Evangelion, Attack on titan etc. I wonder what the chances of these coming back are/which ones y'all are really wanting to come back. Bonus, add a series you WANT the game to have a collab with.

Hidan No Aria, Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei, NieR:Automata, Re:Zero, Danmachi

Code Geass, Escaflowne, Gantz, Ascendance of a Bookworm, Gurren Lagann, Babymetal, Sailor Moon, Hololive (especially Korone and Pekora) and Japanese KFC.

Blazblue, Guilty Gear.

Tbh I am surprised this game never got a Macross crossover considering this game's setting and the whole Quna thing.

Final Fantasy XIV (Armor / Weapon camos/outfits.)

Gravity rush and ffxiv

I know a few brought EQs with them, so i would love to see those.

Otherwise, i really want to have the FFXIV one.

@foussi said in What Japanese exclusive collab events do you want coming to NA the most?:

Gravity rush

Is in current Season pass. You got one day left to do it. LOL GL!

Keep this goin' guys. Reports are often generated. 🙂

I want Date A Live/Date A Bullet(though I know no collab has been run for them yet).

The Disgaea 5 collab is one I'm definitely hopeful for, especially as a longtime fan of that franchise.

We already got the Miku collab, so Yuzuki Yukari, more vocaloid is good

@GM-Deynger said in What Japanese exclusive collab events do you want coming to NA the most?:

Keep this goin' guys. Reports are often generated. 🙂

Hey uhh, now that the game is Global......and FFXIV is Global.....and FFXIV is quite a good game for you guys to crossover.....and games like Nier Automata did it.......and they have already done a crossover for PSO2........you uhh.......wanna talk to the higher ups and have them talk to Square Enix?

Re:Zero, Final Fantasy XIV, Neptunia, Legend of Zelda...

These are realistic hopes, right?

@Jay6x said in What Japanese exclusive collab events do you want coming to NA the most?:

Re:Zero, Final Fantasy XIV, Neptunia, Legend of Zelda...

These are realistic hopes, right?

Zelda no, for very obvious reasons [unless Nintendo does the unthinkable], the rest it's just a matter of getting the OK from the licence holders.

Which taking into account the dumbest of mobile gacha games end up having many crossovers, i don't think it should be that hard for Sega, who had already succeeded in getting them for the JP version, to allow it for us.