Who else has noticed an influx of toxic people?

Hmm I have been playing the game for some weeks now and haven't really experienced any toxicity beside getting kicked out of an party after 2 minutes for no reason and without a word.

Stuff could be worse Cough Aion community cough

@foussi said in Who else has noticed an influx of toxic people?:

Hmm I have been playing the game for some weeks now and haven't really experienced any toxicity beside getting kicked out of an party after 2 minutes for no reason and without a word.

The kicking thing is usually lazy alliance members who need make room for more of their clan

@foussi said in Who else has noticed an influx of toxic people?:

Happened to me a few times as well. I've noticed some people make a party expecting their friends to join, but they don't setup a password or check mark the Friends or Alliance Only options. Rather than just say "sorry, we are waiting for someone and did not realize the party was public" they'll boot you without a word.

Well FFXIV split the playerbase in two CASUALS / HARDCORE

Expert roulete, trial roulete, leveling roulete, the 24 man raid and 8 man raid normal mode is for "Casual" public.

Only 10% of the playerbase beat EXTREME-TRIALS so yeah if you join to a RAID-FINDER or PARTY-FINDER to EX-PRIMAL people will be mega serious about that.

Only 1% of the playerbase beat 8 man savage raids.

PSO-2 Normal to Super hard will be for "casual public" . Only EX-HARD will be the place for "Serious people on PSO2"