Is there a way to increase Hunter's attack speed?

Does anyone know if there's a way to increase hunter's sword attack speed?

Basic swing speed? No. The only thing that you can increase the speed of is PA charging, and that is simply from having your Focus Gauge full.

No God/Battle++ this time around.

We're already on post-buff swing speed.

@Valinda said in Is there a way to increase Hunter's attack speed?:

My dude where is your V101 unit

Of everything, this was a nostalgia brain punch for some reason. It was a split second thought chain of "What?Wait.OhYeah!OHYEAH!HOLYCRAPIREMEMBERTHISHECKINDANG."

I think you get a slight speed boost if you charge up sacrifice bite? It's been a long time for me to be sure though.

@MisterJaySnek Sacrifice Bite's absorption is sped up with a higher Focus Gauge, and all it does is increase PP recovery, but otherwise it has no effect on normal attacks, be it speed or reach. If you are using the Zero version, the only "speed up" is that you get a better Sidestep Attack that lets you cover more ground, otherwise it is just a range and PP recovery increase for normal attacks.

@MisterJaySnek From what I heard they ended up just making that the default attack speed. I think they did the same thing to jet boots too.

@Vashzaron said in Is there a way to increase Hunter's attack speed?:

My dude where is your V101 unit

Haha, I didn't play Ep4 of BB unfortunately lol

@Furious said in Is there a way to increase Hunter's attack speed?:

Of everything, this was a nostalgia brain punch for some reason. It was a split second thought chain of "What?Wait.OhYeah!OHYEAH!HOLYCRAPIREMEMBERTHISHECKINDANG."

ikr, everyone had one back then too because otherwise, the combat felt like Sonic broke both his legs.