What are you going to do for open beta?

Get my stream going, then take stock of anything that may be available new compared to closed beta. Once I have that I'll put a game plan together to finish leveling my main and sub. Then grab the founder's pack because my bank is full and can hold no more, I need those 650 extra bank slots immediately!

@Rantious said in What are you going to do for open beta?:

@Clain said in What are you going to do for open beta?:

Hoping to make friends during ; - ;

; - ;

Liek dis if u cri everitiem

I want to be able to see some of the people from forums I follow because they seem fun to play the game with and chat xD

Voice chat was implemented in PSO2 during CBT but I didnt try it. Had no headset and Im usually a typer on PSO lol

Other than all this I'll probably try out the founders pack, do a little more research on the game, and just look around to take it all in..to finally see PSO2 exist again xD

If I'm counting my fingers correctly it'll launch at midnight my time. So, I'm hoping to have as much done in the day/evening as possible so that I can spend a few days settling into the game.

Hoping to have a pot of homemade soup (rock & roll!) & to make some new friends in game.

I'll be hunting for shifta/deband tech discs as a priority once the server goes live. Not very exciting but they eluded me during the CBT.

Twiddle my thumbs while I wait for the PC version, and not watch any videos/etc. concerning PSO2 NA. I prefer to be unspoiled. This is why I'm not going to read/watch anything concerning FF7 remake once it's released, because I have to wait a whole year for it to lose PS4 exclusivity. (Yes, I'm not buying the PS4 version just because it's exclusive. Just like how I won't get an Xbox just for PSO2.)

@Devmen Day 1 I'll be gathering a few things I need to get my skill rings. Then grind grind grind.

@DKGJustus said in What are you going to do for open beta?:

@Devmen Day 1 I'll be gathering a few things I need to get my skill rings. Then grind grind grind.

Actually that sounds super fun too! Forgot we can gather stuff already lol