What are you going to do for open beta?

I plan to stream on Twitch when it hits on PC but for the time being only on Xbox, I plan to just play to level. I still plan to try to create Ytoutube content, and, if I really wanted to get footage on my PC from my Xbox for Twitch streaming/YT, I could technically stream the game from my Xbox to my PC via the Xbox Companion app but I worry about the delay. I would also need it for footage for YT which I am not sure if it's a good idea to worry about until it hits for PC. I could otherwise buy a capture card but I'm kinda tight on money right now 😢

I will be continuing my work from the Closed Beta and getting my characters all back to where they were; 1 75/75 Gu/Ra glass cannon, A hero and another making their way to Phantom. I'll also probably be teaching my friends new to the game how to run their TACOs which will be fun to do. TACO teaching is always a fun time I think.

Hoping to make friends during ; - ;

Get fired, fail out of college.

You know. The simple things.

@Clain said in What are you going to do for open beta?:

; - ;

Liek dis if u cri everitiem

@John-Paul-RAGE said in What are you going to do for open beta?:

Get fired, fail out of college.

You know. The simple things.

Honestly thought about taking school off to get more play time, but since my college is shutdown for now guess I got the time

@Rantious said in What are you going to do for open beta?:

@Clain said in What are you going to do for open beta?:

; - ;

Liek dis if u cri everitiem

I wish I could talk to others but I'm not sure how to on Xbox. Felt so silent at times, well most of the time. I can't find a solid answer if I can connect a keyboard to my Xbox and it'll work. 😕

@Clain you can add a keyboard and even a mouse should you choose to.

@Kedlin313 Thanks for the reply! I'm definitely going to get at least a keyboard 😄 I really want to be able to talk to fellow players.

Speaking of talking, is actual talking enabled?

I mean, on Xbox you can always party chat, but is it enabled in game? I didn't even notice.

Or do most people prefer to type?

@Seedenator I was curious if we could actually party chat, that be a cool feature. Personally, my house is way too loud for any party chat, but I can see how it be really awesome and convenient to have.

Gonna spend most if not all my free time power leveling as much as I can. Gonna make a second character if I cap my sub and main on my first character. I got 7 characters from the JP server that I need to remake. I'd like to start streaming the game once the PC release happens.

First thing I'm doing is spending Ragol Memories. I want a PSO 1 costume!

I'll be taking it slow, learning all the systems and savouring the game.

@Clain my college is also shut down now, so I guess just get fired.

Nothing, I'm a PC player 😞