How to go shirtless/walk around in boxers

Since I joined too late and the summer event is off, I cant seem to find any swimming trunks or the like. So I'm wondering if theres a way to remove the inner/outerwear to have nothing but boxers. I'd love to be able to let my character "roam free" lol

Also forgive me if I used the forum incorrectly. It's my first time posting on this site

There is no legitimate way to hide Basewear and only roam around in your Innerwear.

That said, you should be able to find some male swimwear on the Personal Shops. Here is a list of the available male fashion: https://bumped.org/pso2na/fashion-database/pso2-na-male-outfits/

The swimsuits are in the "Layer Wear (Base)" tab; just copy+paste the name of the one you want to look for in the Personal Shops search field, and hit "Search by Price" at the bottom (ignore the "Search" button next to the text entry field).

You can wear less than boxers right now but act fast before all male thongs are gone. No guarantee of AC Scratch event returning with the thongs.

@SaintOfPride201 said in How to go shirtless/walk around in boxers:

Since I joined too late and the summer event is off, I cant seem to find any swimming trunks or the like. So I'm wondering if theres a way to remove the inner/outerwear to have nothing but boxers. I'd love to be able to let my character "roam free" lol

Also forgive me if I used the forum incorrectly. It's my first time posting on this site

Oh, and might I add I'm dead broke IRL so paying IRL currency for AC points is a no go

@AndrlCh Thanks! This is really helpful!

@SaintOfPride201 You buy the AC Scratch items with meseta after someone buys it with real money and puts it in their player shop.