So.....what happened with Hagith and Yamato?

He gives tons of Aether to the Emerald Tablet, it becomes self-sufficient, creates Yamato and.......is never mentioned or seen again so far, we don't even FIGHT Yamato in the story. What the heck happened? Why was his arc just completely dropped when the starting questline heavily implied he was going to be very involved?

That's actually a good question, but I kinda stopped caring about the story when we got reverse isekaied.

Finish Ep4 to find out.

I mean between Yamato and post-episode 4. Yamato happens and just... nothing with him till the end of ep4.

what happened is that ARKS destroyed Yamato and Hagith is explained what happened to him in the end of episode 4, now if there is a scene with why decided to attack Tokyo that is the reason why ARKS jumped in to stop it I don't know if it exist and ended up being cut or never was made.

This is why we get Triggers for Yamato, and Deus Esca as part of the story. It's built that way so you're doing those fights in a proper 12 man scenario, rather than the solo fights we had to do in ep1-3 against 12 man bosses

@Blue-Froman the point is that Deus Esca is explained in the story that he will come back, Yamato simply wasn't explained we only know is going for Tokyo because it appears on the UQ that is going toward a city

@Jamesmor said in So.....what happened with Hagith and Yamato?:

@Blue-Froman the point is that Deus Esca is explained in the story that he will come back, Yamato simply wasn't explained we only know is going for Tokyo because it appears on the UQ that is going toward a city

It's kinda explained in the cutscenes and Xiera's dialogue during the urgent though, again that is your story replacement, and the whole reason we even got a trigger for the Yamato fight to begin with. Makes a lot more sense then when we had to solo fight certain normally 12 man bosses as part of the story

@Ephemiel said in So.....what happened with Hagith and Yamato?:

He gives tons of Aether to the Emerald Tablet, it becomes self-sufficient, creates Yamato and.......is never mentioned or seen again so far, we don't even FIGHT Yamato in the story. What the heck happened? Why was his arc just completely dropped when the starting questline heavily implied he was going to be very involved?

I literally just made a thread about this the other day https://forum.pso2.com/topic/8282/did-they-just-forget-to-put-the-hagith-fight-in-the-story