Horrible: Partner / Avatar / Ally system Not Carrying Over. It's a great feature since PSU

"The “Partners”, “Friends Avatars”, “Auxiliaries” function does not exist in PSO2:NGS, so they will not be shared."

I'm praying this changes, because it is a great system. I can't think of another game that has such a system. Obviously for single players, of which there are a ton of (even when I'm alliances), this is a huge downgrade.👎 👎

I could care less about the ridiculous complaints I've seen from players about bots being carried into ultimate - that has no bearing on what is a very useful game function. Also creating your own and bringing them into battle with you is just awesome, not to mention other players using your char. I've met some very cool player characters simply from bringing them along on adventures.

Cmon PSO team.. make it happen. 😧 😧

As for the auxiliaries.... Yeah making 1 foot tall weaksauce characters and having to level them never made sense. Toss em inna the bin. 👍

I probably won't buy Mission Pass in NGS if they don't work on bringing it back, because my storage is already getting rather cramped.

Maybe they have something similar to it but different names? Like there is still currency in NGS, we know that, but it won't be called Meseta.

@Clain said in Horrible: Partner / Avatar / Ally system Not Carrying Over. It's a great feature since PSU:

Maybe they have something similar to it but different names? Like there is still currency in NGS, we know that, but it won't be called Meseta.

Whatever it is, I hope that at least the unlocked slots will be shared.

@MasterDarkwingz said in Horrible: Partner / Avatar / Ally system Not Carrying Over. It's a great feature since PSU:

@Clain said in Horrible: Partner / Avatar / Ally system Not Carrying Over. It's a great feature since PSU:

Whatever it is, I hope that at least the unlocked slots will be shared.

Nothing regarding partners/friend avatars/auxiliaries will be shared as per the FAQ, it's pretty clear on that point. Also you'll need to buy new inventory expansions just for NGS as well.