Is the a place to find out the "fair" prices for sell items.

Looking to find out the rates that thing go for. As to not rip off people/or get ripped off by people.

It'll be hard to determine until the community has demonstrated demand for items, and for that, we wait a week. 🙂

@jondaivid said in Is the a place to find out the "fair" prices for sell items.:

Looking to find out the rates that thing go for. As to not rip off people/or get ripped off by people.

If the player market is the same as the JP version then you will be able to see every listing and price together including seeing the cheapest price at the top of the list. Gonna be pretty hard to get ripped off.

Well I have all my inventory filled up and was planning on putting up all the items I can up right when the severs go back up. I get not having exact prices I was meaning in ball park number. Example I have a lvl 10 shifta disk is 10 mesta fair or is 10,000 mesta or even a million. Thanks for the help

@jondaivid That's gonna depend on the communities demand, like the GM said. So no way to know ahead. Different ships had different price listings for the same items on the JP servers. All about supply and demand. If they keep the shop system the same then the minimum listing price will be around 1000 mestea. I don't remember the exact number.

@SirDoodlesAlot said in Is the a place to find out the "fair" prices for sell items.:

@jondaivid That's gonna depend on the communities demand, like the GM said. So no way to know ahead. Different ships had different price listings for the same items on the JP servers. All about supply and demand. If they keep the shop system the same then the minimum listing price will be around 1000 mestea. I don't remember the exact number.

Yes, and from what I can already tell given the survey results on gender selection, some things are going to be different between the two regions.

@GM-Deynger said in Is the a place to find out the "fair" prices for sell items.:

@SirDoodlesAlot said in Is the a place to find out the "fair" prices for sell items.:

Yes, and from what I can already tell given the survey results on gender selection, some things are going to be different between the two regions.

Dang dude, I'm gonna miss paying little to nothing for male costumes.

@jondaivid

As the saying goes, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

The benefits of selling your items right as the server starts is that a lot of players will buy them to make their progress easier, in cases some of them aren't lucky or really need an upgrade when they enter a new difficulty level. As people progress through the game, your items will depreciate in price, because there'll be more supply. Prices will settle once the majority of players reach the level cap.

Another thing to consider is the amount of meseta in the game.

When it first starts, the total amount of meseta "in circulation" will be much, much, much lower than how it is in JP.

It would actually be pretty cool if maybe the community team could include the amount of earned meseta versus spent meseta in their status updates for the first few weeks or something like that.