Now you can FINALLY stop wondering about NGS cosmetic transfer

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2ngsinformation

The following list details the fashion items and registration information obtained in PSO2 that can be shared between PSO2 and PSO2:NGS.

*This includes all collaboration-related fashion items and registration information.

“Outerwear”, “Outfit”, “Body Parts”, “Arms Parts”, “Legs Parts”
Ticket items and registered information for "Basewear", "Innerwear", "Body Paint", "Hairstyle", "Head Parts", "Accessory", "Emote", "Voice", "Makeup Pattern", "Stickers", "Eyebrows", "Eyelashes", "Eyes" and "Face Variants"

It ALL transfers. Even weapon camos transfer, even stuff FROM NGS transfers to the normal PSO2.

I'm wondering about this part

However, please note that as the game system in PSO2:NGS is different, “Inventory Expansion,” “Skill Tree Addition”, the duration of “Expand Max Orders Limit” and “Personal Quarters Use,” and additions of “Mags” and “Auxiliary Partners” do not receive the same benefit. Please be assured that they will still remain the same in the world of PSO2.

if I'm reading correctly then mags won't transfer too

I was worried about the Symbol Art system. Glad it is transferable.

I think the mag "skins" are transferable, not the mags themselves.

@Jamesmor "additions of “Mags” and “Auxiliary Partners” do not receive the same benefit"

Notice the "do not receive the same benefit", meaning they DO transfer too, they just don't do the same thing. They mentioned the same of units, that they transfer, but might do different stuff and will always be invisible.

@Ephemiel well I gonna wait and see, the way they put some info there doesn't let everything clear

@Jamesmor said in Now you can FINALLY stop wondering about NGS cosmetic transfer:

@Ephemiel well I gonna wait and see, the way they put some info there doesn't let everything clear

"The “Partners”, “Friends Avatars”, “Auxiliaries” function does not exist in PSO2:NGS, so they will not be shared. "

Notice how Mags aren't mentioned there.

Looks like the only sad thing now is no mix matching of parts/outfits.

"Regardless of the face variant option selected, outfits and wearable items from both PSO2 and PSO2:NGS are available to equip. Nonetheless, wearable items from PSO2 and PSO2:NGS cannot be equipped together at the same time."

"Regardless of head parts option selected, arm, body, leg parts from both PSO2 and PSO2:NGS are available to equip. Nonetheless, arm, body, and leg parts from PSO2 and PSO2:NGS cannot be equipped together at the same time."

@Ephemiel the exact same part I was wondering is not clear, that is the one that will bring doubts

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Now you can FINALLY stop wondering about NGS cosmetic transfer:

Looks like the only sad thing now is no mix matching of parts/outfits.

"Regardless of the face variant option selected, outfits and wearable items from both PSO2 and PSO2:NGS are available to equip. Nonetheless, wearable items from PSO2 and PSO2:NGS cannot be equipped together at the same time."

"Regardless of head parts option selected, arm, body, leg parts from both PSO2 and PSO2:NGS are available to equip. Nonetheless, arm, body, and leg parts from PSO2 and PSO2:NGS cannot be equipped together at the same time."

Oof, they better make a 180 on that or I'm not spending anymore money on this game.

@IAMCRAIG-0 said in Now you can FINALLY stop wondering about NGS cosmetic transfer:

Oof, they better make a 180 on that or I'm not spending anymore money on this game.

You won't spend money because you can't mix stuff from PSO2 with stuff from NGS?

People complained about not knowing if stuff would be even transferred and IMMEDIATELY now you complain that you can't mix them?

@Ephemiel said in Now you can FINALLY stop wondering about NGS cosmetic transfer:

@IAMCRAIG-0 said in Now you can FINALLY stop wondering about NGS cosmetic transfer:

You won't spend money because you can't mix stuff from PSO2 with stuff from NGS?

People complained about not knowing if stuff would be even transferred and IMMEDIATELY now you complain that you can't mix them?

Are you saying not being able to mix them is a good thing? Your simp levels rise to a new high every day.

@Jamesmor https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2ngsannouncement

⬨ Mags

Although Mags within PSO2: NGS do not affect your stats or aid you in battle, Evolution Device data from PSO2 will carry over.

@HarmlessSyan that's the evolution of the mags what I want to know is if my extra mags will transfer too or not.

If they aren't able to have PSO2 body paints and such available to NGS types, at the least they could run a check of what we have registered to account and characters, and give us NGS compatible variants at no cost. Sounds reasonable if their teams would be willing to do it.

@Ephemiel said in Now you can FINALLY stop wondering about NGS cosmetic transfer:

Yes because I mix and match my cast sets all the time for the outfits I make?

If I can't do that in NGS, that's a hard no sell for me. It's already bad enough that casts get very little in parts to begin with.

edit: I mean hey sure, why should I be upset at the money I spent on this game to play dressup and suddenly be unable to utilize it with newer stuff?