Why?

Just why?

Honestly, this Bingo Card requisite will take me weeks to complete!

Each part of the client order requisites are so hard to locate that I literally require consulting a wiki page. Screenshot_411.jpg

you only need more players to fulfill that one is not hard to reach 1 million points but if you are commited in doing this alone then it will take lots of time to do it

@Jamesmor said in Why?:

you only need more players to fulfill that one is not hard to reach 1 million points but if you are commited in doing this alone then it will take lots of time to do it

Yeah, you can't actually party up from the counter. So that's problem number two.

@MasterDarkwingz then what is this? pso20200828_213539_000.jpg also you can just go to another block even through not many people does Ridroid quest there are always some who does then regularly

I was able to find a group randomly. We had to wait maybe 15 minutes for more people to show up, but the quest went smooth and everyone got the bringo.

It's not a popular mission, but I was able to get a million points in one run. There's a title for getting 2 million points too.

All I get is errors saying it's a special zone.

Yeah, it's impossible to do alone. I got it all in about 4 or 5 tries with a 3-man group.

Just select the quest and hit "Search Multiple Blocks" and it'll find one with more people (or keep you in the same one if there isn't). Then once you get off the ship, just wait outside of the portal for people to show up. That's the best way of doing it I've found. Everyone wants to finish the quest so they will show up, but sometimes you have to wait a while.

@MasterDarkwingz said in Why?:

All I get is errors saying it's a special zone.

That means they've already started the quest. Try every party you can find with "Join Party on Current Block" and "Search for Parties on Other Blocks". Also the time matters I guess. I don't think there are enough people playing this quest all 24H 😁

Anyway, this week especially the weekend will be the best chance to do this thanks to the deadline of the ARKS Bingo. Usually, it's more hard to find people playing this quest.

4.6k seems really low, even if you're doing it solo. I did a solo run and ended up with 120-130k points. The big key to ridroid missions is learning how to steer well, and when emblem time starts, stop what you're doing and go collect emblems. Collecting emblems will fill the gauge, which increases the score multiplier on kills, which is crucial to getting a good score. Emblems that are worth more will show up later on, so your multiplier (and the score you get) is largely dependent on how you perform at the end of the mission.

But, since this week's tier missions has ridroid as a mission, you can probably find people doing the quest. Just log on during primetime, queue into the quest and wait for 11 other people to join in. The timer doesn't start until the teleporter activates, so you can wait as long as you want.

@ApollosAmour said in Why?:

Yeah, it's impossible to do alone.

You can absolutely, 100% do this alone. Assuming you're moderately geared and doing it at the highest difficulty, you can accrue 100k points minimum fairly easily. Is it fast? No. But impossible to do alone? Definitely not.

@Furious Not technically impossible obviously, but not the easiest feat to pull off and disheartening for many. Doing it as a group is not only faster but more fulfilling, which is what I meant to get across.

Yeah I'd rather skip the challenge than do it 10 times myself lmao. Did it with a team of 8 last week and got around 1.4m and didn't take long. Best to look for some people to get that over with

I don't think I'll be able to complete the BINGO in time, anyways.

Microsoft clearly can't fix their own programming bugs, because I'm back to the 5-10 hour launcher self fix grind.

If you can get the Tweaker, I highly recommend that. It allows the MS store version to work without allowing it to change any of the files it accesses.