I have a pure Tec mag lvl 200, can i do something more to increase it power?

Stat wise? No.

You can however, change its Photon Blast, SP Action, Auto Action, and Trigger Actions to better suit you. You can also use the Mag Excitement Ring to increase the power and rate of its Auto Action.

Not with your mag, but you can be getting a nem/slave, grind it to +35, and aug both your weap and units with tech. Atm I’m running a nem +35 with aug that give me +185. A full set of circuray with a set bonus of +75, and each unit has augs that boost tech by +120, and she is an absolute beast, by far the highest dps class ive played so far

Edit: I’m presuming you’re wanting more tech power overall

You can edit a few tings on the mag, as said above. to explain, You can edit Photon blast, Auto action, SP auto action and up to 5 trigger actions on a level 200 mag. As far as I understand (correction needed if wrong) the difference between auto and sp auto is that while auto works on all enemies at random, SP triggers only on bosses. PB, auto and SP auto can be bought from the EX cube shop at the second floor of the shopping plaza, while trigger actions can be bought from the photon sphere shop next to the ex cube vendor.

If you want a burst of PP, I recommend PB device Cetus Proi to increase your PP recovery for a while. Good for boss dps phases. PB Julius Nifta is good for mobbing if you don't have a tech ready to clump enemies together, but, there are techs and some PAs that do just that. The rest of the PBs are attacks in one or another form, and while they do contribute damage and look cool, you may be better off using your own damage buffed by pp recovery through Cetus Proi.

As sp action goes, 'SP tec device Ignite' claims to reduce charge time (haven't used it myself though), while Barricade reduces damage a bit while active. For regular auto action, RNG Light blast may be good because it's light based (for falspawn) and does a bit of aoe, but all auto actions do low damage anyway, so pick whatever you like. You could pick 'mel device knockdown', which will stun a single mob randomly, but doesn't seem to work on bosses.

For triggers, keep your HP recovery A, as it will be your life saver many times. Keep it also at priority 1. The shop has only one pp related device and it only gives PP when changing areas, so not really worth. Might as well pick ability up(shifta/deband), another HP device (B or K) or status aliment B.

Anyway hope this helps.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 yes, I want power, for survivality I'm grinding the L defenses ring, so I don't care too much about it. I have a little question about your explanation, what is a nem/slave?

@ZorokiHanuke said in I have a pure Tec mag lvl 200, can i do something more to increase it power?:

You can edit a few tings on the mag, as said above. to explain, You can edit Photon blast, Auto action, SP auto action and up to 5 trigger actions on a level 200 mag. As far as I understand (correction needed if wrong) the difference between auto and sp auto is that while auto works on all enemies at random, SP triggers only on bosses. PB, auto and SP auto can be bought from the EX cube shop at the second floor of the shopping plaza, while trigger actions can be bought from the photon sphere shop next to the ex cube vendor.

If you want a burst of PP, I recommend PB device Cetus Proi to increase your PP recovery for a while. Good for boss dps phases. PB Julius Nifta is good for mobbing if you don't have a tech ready to clump enemies together, but, there are techs and some PAs that do just that. The rest of the PBs are attacks in one or another form, and while they do contribute damage and look cool, you may be better off using your own damage buffed by pp recovery through Cetus Proi.

As sp action goes, 'SP tec device Ignite' claims to reduce charge time (haven't used it myself though), while Barricade reduces damage a bit while active. For regular auto action, RNG Light blast may be good because it's light based (for falspawn) and does a bit of aoe, but all auto actions do low damage anyway, so pick whatever you like. You could pick 'mel device knockdown', which will stun a single mob randomly, but doesn't seem to work on bosses.

For triggers, keep your HP recovery A, as it will be your life saver many times. Keep it also at priority 1. The shop has only one pp related device and it only gives PP when changing areas, so not really worth. Might as well pick ability up(shifta/deband), another HP device (B or K) or status aliment B.

Anyway hope this helps.

Thanks dude

@AguzC

Yeah L Def tech ring makes a huge difference, playing force without is horrible. Nemesis sage and slave save, they’re weapons, currently the best in game. If you decide to get one their stats are nearly identical, so just go for what ever you can get the best deal on

Edit: double jumps is awesome for forces, it gets you above a lot of attacks, and you’ll be surprised how much movement you have through the air, especially when you’re discharging techs, I abuse it constantly

Edit 2: other things you can do for more power, upgrade your techs to lvl 17, and get some great success, tier 3 crafted techs, they arnt cheap but add a lot of damage, and they’re are 3 compound techs you can get that are boss. Klariskrays has client orders for all 3

@AguzC said in I have a pure Tec mag lvl 200, can i do something more to increase it power?:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 yes, I want power, for survivality I'm grinding the L defenses ring, so I don't care too much about it. I have a little question about your explanation, what is a nem/slave?

13* weapons that drop from ultimate quest naverius(most likely spot)

Naverius drops nemesis series weaps, Lillipa drops slave series weaps, and amdulska drops both

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in I have a pure Tec mag lvl 200, can i do something more to increase it power?:

Naverius drops nemesis series weaps, Lillipa drops slave series weaps, and amdulska drops both

amduskia much lower rate. amduskia mostly drops Gix.