Am I selling 200 power weapons too low at 240m?

So a few days ago I made a slave shooter with 200 ranged power and threw it up for 240m basically as a placeholder for austere weapons later on down the road. It sold that night.

Last night I made a 200 tech slave sage, put that up for 200m and it sold too, same night.

And why are people payin these prices for a weapon that by the end of the month of September will be outclassed?

Probably because they're considered the best rn and people will pay anything to have them. I don't think you're selling too low, but I'd definitely keep on top of that market to make as much as you can lol

@ApollosAmour said in Am I selling 200 power weapons too low at 240m?:

Probably because they're considered the best rn and people will pay anything to have them. I don't think you're selling too low, but I'd definitely keep on top of that market to make as much as you can lol

Iā€™m out of 11* fodder atm šŸ˜ž

Wouldnt it be better to use several nem/slave weapons with different elements for the 20% dmg increase instead of paying 200m for extra 100 attack which results in 2% dmg?

This community truly loves to overprice everything, my God.

Why the heck would ANYONE pay so much when global is rushing through content so we catch up to JP by December? Even if, admittedly, Nemesis and Slave are ridiculously strong [they're like Ep 5, very late Ep 4 weapons if i'm not mistaken and we got them by Ep 3], they'll be replaced, most likely, next month when Ep 5 itself drops in.

Because this game has tons of whales, who never farmed 200m by normal means so they dont think twice dropping that much money on a weapon.

@Ephemiel I'm guilty of it too. It's a competitive market and I'd rather turn a quick buck than play fair only to have my listings get bought out and relisted for a profit. That being said, I think undercutting keeps things fairly balanced at times.

With the exceptions of eating, sleeping, and pooping.. ..and working.. I've pretty much been playing nothing but PSO2 NA since the start of Feb. in CBT. I THINK my sum grand total of Meseta I've had and gone through maybe.. tops out at 75m. I say this based on the fact I had about 50m banked. And recently blew some loads on multiple Noirga pieces and many other smallish but expensive enough thises and thats and now having 23m banked. I can not fathom having 200m period. Let alone having that much to spend. Wow..

But between never having played since PSO on Dreamcast and not good at being a Whale. And I've almost never used any boosts of any kind. One 50% Triboost by accident and one on purpose a few days ago to maybe see a difference and didn't feel like it did. These are certainly probably 90%+ why I'm not smartly swimming in Meseta. I also limit myself to nothing higher than Nox.

All this to make sure I don't ruin the game for myself and truly learn and earn my way. So far so pretty good. Was going to be on my 4th 75. Bit mid-third on my Bouncer the Lvl. cap went to 80. Gonna go back and up my Fi and Hu sublcasses etc.

But yeah. I digress. 200m... "WOWW!! AWESOME!!" šŸ˜ø

o/ =^.^=

There are free to play players who flip the market and have already amassed billions of meseta. At that point 200m is really chump change to them and actually has the power to buy out anything they want. But of course they're not going to do that if it doesn't net them a good profit. šŸ™‚

@Cikia said in Am I selling 200 power weapons too low at 240m?:

There are free to play players who flip the market and have already amassed billions of meseta. At that point 200m is really chump change to them and actually has the power to buy out anything they want. But of course they're not going to do that if it doesn't net them a good profit. šŸ™‚

I have no words. ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@Ephemiel said in Am I selling 200 power weapons too low at 240m?:

This community truly loves to overprice everything, my God.

Why the heck would ANYONE pay so much when global is rushing through content so we catch up to JP by December? Even if, admittedly, Nemesis and Slave are ridiculously strong [they're like Ep 5, very late Ep 4 weapons if i'm not mistaken and we got them by Ep 3], they'll be replaced, most likely, next month when Ep 5 itself drops in.

They do, everything overpriced on Global.

why would people buy 200m 200 power slave sage when you can make a 170 slave sage with astral soul and good amount of pp for about 40m (including buying it)...rays are dirty cheap for astral soul...the rest of the fodder is dirty cheap as well....and you get bombared with +30 13* stars to upgrade fodder...and 30 power in difference is basically nothing...i mean really nothing....not worth extra 160m

Because people have nothing else to spend their MST on, I guess. MST doesn't carry over to NGS anyways. And if your pricins is low, there's also the possibility of people just flipping it for profit.

@kztm That's another really good point. The amount of meseta the average user is making is burning a hole in their pockets.

In other communities like this I've been a part of, some people have played the market as their sole way of entertainment. If people are doing that here too, pair that with fashion, and you've got a tycoon lmao

Honestly, while the people who play the market do impress me, I wish they'd just literally f--- off too. There's absolutely no reason for half the stuff on NA to cost what it does except for the exceptional greed of a small number of players. Especially considering some of the worst offenders are hiding behind alt accounts while doing it too like the one below.

Annotation 2020-08-29 114901.jpg