Whats the point of all this free SG if the shop for is down indefinately?

Seems like a pointless event to me.

Because you can use SG for other stuff like the SG Scratch, did that never occur to you?

@Ephemiel I'm not really interested in the month old lootbox filled with hot topic gear.

@JC said in Whats the point of all this free SG if the shop for is down indefinately?:

@Ephemiel I'm not really interested in the month old lootbox filled with hot topic gear.

And no one is really interested in what YOU want in this online game.

@Ephemiel You have a single fact to back that up?

you know that SG shop exist and that you can get stuff like a extra inventory or material inventory in there and they are not exactly cheap

you can keep all of your SG until NG releases...cause they transfer...and just use it on the convient things like material storage....extra sheets....extended storage etc

I don't care a ton about FF most of the time because it's mostly outfits and accessories designed for female characters. While there are other things to use SG on (material storage being one of the better ones, as scuzzy as it is to lock basic quality of life stuff behind something like this), your complaint is still valid for the same reason why I don't find FF very interesting most of the time (also not super fond of the SG scratch either due to cost and the lack of things my character can even use)

edit: Though it'd help if you wrote more about how you felt about it, rather than one sentence.

I'm sure NA will get it up and running in no time! Along with fixing the bot issues and translation errors!

Surely Sega will take care of this in a timely fashion with all that money we've been shovelling them...

right?

Don't worry the shop will be fixed next week after maint.

This just in -

Multiple use currency temporarily can't be used for one of the things, rendered entirely useless as result.

More at 11.

Wait... did you just... complain about free stuff? Please Sega transfer their free SG to me ty.

This is what you call complaining with a full belly.

There's a lot to spend SG on outside of FFS. But if you're not investing in any of that, think of it as a good time to stock up so that you can afford things in the shop once it's back up. Some items can get pretty pricey, especially if they're bundled, so it's a good idea to have a pile to sit on.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed You make no sense to me lol