Opinion - PSO2s biggest issue for years

@Ephemiel said in Opinion - PSO2s biggest issue for years:

@Ki-Rin said in Opinion - PSO2s biggest issue for years:

@Ephemiel said in Opinion - PSO2s biggest issue for years:

@thenameless said in Opinion - PSO2s biggest issue for years:

Im at 260h+ now at Steam but my real Playtime is ~150h. Waiting for Urgent Quest and watching Netflix. Ultimate Quest are boring and the Drops? Got 20x 9*Eggs in 60min+.Waste of Time.

You REALLY want us to believe you spent over 90 hours just waiting?

Never heard of alt+tab?

Never heard of someone with so many hours played, yet almost all of it was alt-tabbed because they just sat there waiting.

I'd think it's actually not too surprising. Check out blocks 1 and 2, there's almost always people afking there 24/7 collecting lookbook likes. Their gear isn't even great, so I'm doubtful they even go to UQs, but its definitely proof there's some people that have close to 1k hours just afking.

Pretty much. Some people just love to stay logged in.

@Alevity said in Opinion - PSO2s biggest issue for years:

I suppose if spending time in expeditions or doing various client orders isn't more fun than staying in the lobby, then this probably isn't a game you enjoy?

Problem is that isn't fun for anyone. Nobody has fun doing the 3x recommended quests, any exploration quests, etc. Since most of that content is irrelevant anyway, there's no reason to really do it

@redBadger22 said in Opinion - PSO2s biggest issue for years:

@Alevity said in Opinion - PSO2s biggest issue for years:

I suppose if spending time in expeditions or doing various client orders isn't more fun than staying in the lobby, then this probably isn't a game you enjoy?

Problem is that isn't fun for anyone. Nobody has fun doing the 3x recommended quests, any exploration quests, etc. Since most of that content is irrelevant anyway, there's no reason to really do it

Now now.. Don't count me out just yet. Perhaps you are just simply jaded? I dont know, but painting a picture that "Nobody" does it is inaccurate.

@DDDDLife Possible I suppose. However I'm not wrong when a majority of players, jp included, spent most of their time AFK waiting for next UQ / EQ. Japan fixed this a bit by including LQs but we don't have them in Global just yet.

@MarshalTobias32

That's not the only solution. Currently most updates have a smattering of drops and various play fields. The problem is most of these are 13* (= low drop rates) and in areas don't get run by a lot of players because the incentive isn't there especially if it's not something for your class. That said, the most recent ultimate quest is pretty lame but at least there are multiple drops available just like the mother battle.

Weps like form scythe have been around forever but no one is farming them. Chances are if your farming for items you want them for yourself that means they won't really get into the player shop circulation either.

My 13 star drop rate is so low I don't do any farming, I just stick to the levels I have the most fun app. I really feel that sucks because the most fun about loot games is the loot. Having to purchase the overwhelming majority of my critical weapons is pretty lame. ***🤔

There are certain situations, like the aura weapons now that are plentiful and cheap in the shop. The loop does work itself out in some cases. But what about the Yasmincov 4000F? What's the point of trying to get it, it won't drop for me.🙄

But I can only speak for myself, I don't get enough drops to be able to make money from so without the shop I would be dead in the water in this game. And it shouldn't be tilted so far against a player like me, with hundreds and hundreds of hours in. I want drops, damnit! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I'm not a premium player so I can't even sell items and I haven't bought any scratches. Everything I own I got from farming meseta which I feel is the point of expeditions or really any content, like client orders. I don't really try to reach for missions and such I'll finish whatever ones I do in the sessions I play. I play pretty casually and I assume a lot of people do. That means I don't care if I have all the loot or the best loot. The faster I have everything, the faster it'll feel like there's nothing left to do. Remember people are buying from the player market and that's what I do. I'm not just waiting on Urgent Quests, I'm getting meseta to buy my next outfit. Playing the game is the fun of the game not owning rare weapons. But to each their own.

I also view weapons as cosmetics so if a weapon clashes too much with my style, it doesn't interest me even if it has the best stats. Not to mention I never get drops for my weapons in Urgent Quests anyway.