New Moon UQ is awful

For those having trouble, have you set your Ridroid controls to manual yet?

@XenoBladeX37645 said in New Moon UQ is awful:

@Ki-Rin said in New Moon UQ is awful:

Thanks for the rollercoaster of continuous death with a shitty vehicle with bad controls and a speed up with a long cooldown.

Great idea. next time just have us spawn in a lava pool we can't get out of before the boss fight.

im not gonna attack you but...this doesnt seem like the right game for you honestly.

Oh yes because the whole game uses this vehicle. Maybe think before you post?

@Eye-ce said in New Moon UQ is awful:

Why does it appear that OP always has an issue with the game?

Because I give a damn about it. Its called feedback.

When I had my first run yesterday, I literally said "Oh no, a ridroid quest". At least it had a bonus for enhancing/augmenting afterwards. But yeah, it's not a good UQ.

Thanks for the rollercoaster of continuous death with a shitty vehicle with bad controls and a speed up with a long cooldown.

Great idea. next time just have us spawn in a lava pool we can't get out of before the boss fight.

im not gonna attack you but...this doesnt seem like the right game for you honestly.

'Thanks for the rollercoaster of continuous death with a shitty vehicle with bad controls and a speed up with a long cooldown.' 'New Moon UQ is awful'.

This thread/post seems less upon the definition of 'feedback' and more sounds like you're hating/bashing for having a meh part to it. Feedback would consist of criticisms alongside explanations of what possible or hopeful improvements you want to see for said thing you are giving 'feedback' to. Otherwise, it sounds nothing more than just venting out your frustration.

I don't hate the game. Jeez. calm down. Improvements? Remove the vehicle part which someone already said they do later. So my point is valid.

I don't hate the game. Jeez. calm down. Improvements? Remove the vehicle part which someone already said they do later. So my point is valid.

You don't?

Because according to your post history...lol.

Funny thing is I was faring better last night with the strafe controls than the manual ones. Can't get used to turning not being linked to the camera.

What's weird is I'm sure ridroids would control way better if they just upped the turning speed. So far I'm baffled they never tried doing that on JP.

You know...you dont have to be a dick. I said nothing to warrant a response like that. You do ALOT of complaining on these threads and ive read alot of them. Yes, ive read the others and THOUGHT to myself, "hmm it doesnt seem they enjoy the game much". Hell ive even defended your right (and others) to complain in other threads but if youre gonna act like that then maybe the folks who call you out are onto something.

And ill say this, If I was a dev n saw that first post, "feedback" wouldnt even cross my mind. Just saying

Did the stuff yesterday, didn't have much problem. Yes, the vehicle could have been mede to turn and rise/lower a bit faster, but that's I suppose part of the challenge. It'd be a bore fest and a 'token' event if the vehicle itself or some other part of the ride wasn't challenging to even maneuver around. I mean, look at the obstacles and imagine being able to zip by them with something that controls like your own character. So they could have either fixed the vehicle and upgrade the obstacles to something challenging, or they leave it as is. I would have preferred the better vehicle + challenge obstacles change. But with the state of the game, no changes like that will be made.

Then again, apparently the updated fight will remove the vehicle section because again, I'm the unpopular opinion. Or it's easier to cut than fix.

As for the actual fight, I liked it. Some of it reminds me of old Falz fights from older games. That part where Mother dives into the middle of the stage with it's bottom half below the floor brought back memories of a very similar fight. But I can't place it yet. May look for videos later.

Post edited for some grammar and stuff...

@Nuebot The only real difference is that one's semi on rails and one isn't, so the course and a few abilities are changed accordingly. They still have the same basic, clunky controls.

@Ki-Rin You tend to use words like "awful" and "disgusting" with your feedback, so I don't think that helps how others perceive your posts. Not telling you how to go about it, just throwing in my own observation.

I dont think that it's all that bad, It kinda reminds me of "Space Harrier" or even Zaxxon. ( Sega Genesis FTW) 😄

Far as "feedback" goes for gameplay and such I doubt Sega NA is actually going to be able to do anything at all. They are just porting over straight from JP which I guess I'd be more okay with that since the FF shop is NA only and we see how well that is doing lately.

Use a controller of some kind. Not that hard even on default control scheme. Reminds me of an on rails shooter like Starfox or Panzer Dragoon. Hope there are more genre crossover events like that one. Look forward to next one!

@DDDDLife Space Harrier is blessed, loved that game but never played it too often. I should revisit it.