AC for open beta?

@GM-Rappie @GM-Deynger Sorry to @ you both again! but my excitement is high! You both said watch for news soon and soon was like 2 days! Which is amazing! My hype is higher then it's ever been. That new bundle is beyond generous to players and shows many good things for the future in signs of collabs! Also safe to assume AC will be in open beta =p

ya all epic alt text

@SpookyOh said in AC for open beta?:

@GM-Rappie @GM-Deynger Sorry to @ you both again! but my excitement is high! You both said watch for news soon and soon was like 2 days! Which is amazing! My hype is higher then it's ever been. That new bundle is beyond generous to players and shows many good things for the future in signs of collabs! Also safe to assume AC will be in open beta =p

ya all epic alt text

😉 We do what we can. And yes, more news still to come!

Come one folks, anyone who has done a real beta knows what an NDA is. Everyone who has insider knowledge usually has to sign an NDA before getting access to said knowledge. NDA's are pretty well know in legal circles, and it's easy to litigate against violators. Not to mention people will never invite you to test again if you blab. 🙂

This closed beta we had recently was really a limited access open/stress. Actual betas are unfinished product, and they make you sign so you don't share info about stuff that's possibly changing dramatically. (i.e. lower sales) 😉

Community relations folks are the hardiest folks I know, they have info they can't share and have to interact with the fans that want it NOW!!!!11!!.

Thanks to you GMs for being so cool!

So much hype in all the threads - I love it.

@Seedenator said in AC for open beta?:

Thanks to you GMs for being so cool!

No, thank you to the fans who understand our travail. 😉