AC for open beta?

@GM-Deynger said in AC for open beta?:

@SpookyOh said in AC for open beta?:

I am super curious on this also. I direly want to go Premium and get some skill trees and fix my current skill tree I mega messed up on >< @GM-Deynger @GM-Rappie You both are the active ones! any chance you can give info on this?

Unfortunately not just yet....but news IS coming!

I am checking daily! hourly! more then I should >.> lol my hype levels are high @_@

@GM-Deynger seriously, do you even have a direct line of communication to the developers? like if you HAD to ask them a question COULD you?

I bet the answer is alt text

Should be nicer to the GMs. I am sure they know lots more then they tell us.. but, they cannot tell us everything and we just have to accept that.

Should be nicer to the GMs. I am sure they know lots more then they tell us.. but, they cannot tell us everything and we just have to accept that.

He's never nice. Reason a lot of people just push his opinions aside and ignore him. Just attacks and barely contributes.

I would say that most of the players from both the cbt and the obt will receive a skill tree reset when the game fully launches, I’m just guessing but I wouldn’t doubt it happening, tho I don’t see them give us a new mag so if you mess it up that free 500 ac we get for CBT will snag you a new one.

One thing I would like is a 2nd halo accessory that way it would be account wide instead of one character, but that is on me I did not look at it when I used it, if I did I would have realized that it’s for the character you use it on but if you use 2 then you have it for all characters

@MEGAF1UX said in AC for open beta?:

@GM-Deynger seriously, do you even have a direct line of communication to the developers? like if you HAD to ask them a question COULD you?

I'm sure the GMs have a direct line but are too busy partying with us to need to use it ;>

you CANT be sure because you dont know for sure, all you have is an assumption which you are presenting as fact. i want an actual answer, NOT an assumption.

@MEGAF1UX First off, presenting as fact? A bet is not fact. 😃 Secondly, PR is a very important part of any game. They relay info to players and keep a social network open. So now I will present it as fact that they know the basic road map for the game and I will bet they get daily or at least weekly info on things going on.

So could you please calm down the rage all over the forums. alt text

@MEGAF1UX First off, presenting as fact? A bet is not fact. 😃 Secondly, PR is a very important part of any game. They relay info to players and keep a social network open. So now I will present it as fact that they know the basic road map for the game and I will bet they get daily or at least weekly info on things going on.

So could you please calm down the rage all over the forums. alt text

and NONE of what you said implies they have direct contact with the developers to ASK A QUESTION.

@MEGAF1UX As someone who volunteered for a gaming forum few years ago it isn't as easy as you think. Mainly due to the fact you're under rules(laws if being paid) to keep quiet on things they want you to keep quiet about.

If the GM's won't give an answer then likely they're not allowed to. Moment information is up the GM's give it out literally within a day.

Why do you think you're entitled to everything? All your posts scream entitlement.

and NONE of what you said implies they have direct contact with the developers to ASK A QUESTION.

I have a therapist that I could refer you to, since you sound like you are always angry and upset about this game. Nothing nice has been said at all so far, and honestly - GMs are being really kind enough for you to stay.

You can ask a question, it's called going to Support and Submitting a Ticket. It's at top right of your Support Screen and you can submit what you want to hear. But obviously you know what they are going to say. Harassing them in here is just another step to get you suspended from the forum 🤷

I think AC is a go for OBT imo

@redPG said in AC for open beta?:

I think AC is a go for OBT imo

Well as of now the OBT doesn't have a closing date so safe to assume it's the soft launch for PSO2NA.

Well it would be silly, if only way to get payment related things like premium - was if you bought some founders/starter packs lol. (would basically look like their trying to force people buy them, by not giving choice to just buy AC etc)

Yes, of course.