AC for open beta?

I made a late night skill tree mistake due to exhaustion. I'd like to go ahead and wipe that off.

For now you may wanna hold off, they tend to give out skill tree resets like candy unless it's something of a catastrophic failure

@Aster-Larkspur It definitely wasn't fatal. It was one point. I'd just rather spend a couple bucks to be done with it.

@i48TonsOfSlaves If it's one point it's not the end of the world. For now I suggest you continue on and save your cash because when they do skill tree updates they hand out skill tree resets to all players. 🙂

@i48TonsOfSlaves said in AC for open beta?:

@Aster-Larkspur It definitely wasn't fatal. It was one point. I'd just rather spend a couple bucks to be done with it.

The only thing you would be able to do is buy an extra skill tree for the class. You can't buy reset tickets from AC shop unless the NA version adds it.

They said it will be a busy week so time will tell what is getting added

@PhantasyStar369 I know a lot of JP players who will be very upset if NA gets a reset ticket from AC shop when they have been asking for it for years.

@The-Question said in AC for open beta?:

@PhantasyStar369 I know a lot of JP players who will be very upset if NA gets a reset ticket from AC shop when they have been asking for it for years.

Oh I just meant features and possibly the Cash Shop. I wasn't referring to anything in particular from the Cash Shop. But I don't feel our shop will have unique things compared to the JP version.

@PhantasyStar369 said in AC for open beta?:

@The-Question said in AC for open beta?:

Oh I just meant features and possibly the Cash Shop. I wasn't referring to anything in particular.

They may just open up small shop features for testing. Probably won't see things like Premium or monthly items being sold. But only time will tell.

@The-Question

So it would be a seperate tree that I could add points to and could switch in between?

@i48TonsOfSlaves said in AC for open beta?:

@The-Question

So it would be a seperate tree that I could add points to and could switch in between?

Yes the tree can be switched back and forth for that class at any time. It's mainly used for characters that you plan to create multiple set ups depending on main and sub classing changes. Some classes like Force and Techter will see use for it to accomidate different builds and tech uses.

I am super curious on this also. I direly want to go Premium and get some skill trees and fix my current skill tree I mega messed up on >< @GM-Deynger @GM-Rappie You both are the active ones! any chance you can give info on this?

@SpookyOh said in AC for open beta?:

I am super curious on this also. I direly want to go Premium and get some skill trees and fix my current skill tree I mega messed up on >< @GM-Deynger @GM-Rappie You both are the active ones! any chance you can give info on this?

Well they said this week is going to be busy some hopefully they make a topic about this stuff on the main page and tell us more about this stuff.

@PhantasyStar369 I hope! crosses fingers and toes

@SpookyOh said in AC for open beta?:

Info about the OBT will be released soon. Just keep an eye on the main website or our social channels! ヾ(•ω•`)