Lack of Cast Parts

@Shirokami07 Except that's not what he said.

Argument- There are few cast part choices. Agreed upon by all. No problem.

Problem- Opinion that something other than cast parts does not count as an option, when it is in fact exactly that.

That doesn't mean "lol just play something else". That means that the option of using humanoid form costumes is there regardless of what your opinion is on it.

Pretty basic. I fail to see why we can't wrap our heads around it.

@Furious said in Lack of Cast Parts:

Problem- Opinion that something other than cast parts does not count as an option, when it is in fact exactly that.

That doesn't mean "lol just play something else". That means that the option of using humanoid form costumes is there regardless of what your opinion is on it.

You bought a burguer but you got it without meat and it's actually just two slices of bread?
THAT'S AN OPTION FOR BURGER LMAO NOT A VALID COMPLAINT <- You and @Miraglyth

These forums are like a haven for pedantic arguments.

The man just wants his cast parts and you got people being little nitpickers for several posts lmao

@GM-Deynger said in Lack of Cast Parts:

Hi all. This will be going in the next report to the developers. Thank you for sharing!

Thank you! Could you also bring up the fact that Steam players are effectively locked out of a huge portion of currently released cast parts, due to being mission pass exclusives? As of 9/1, prior to maintenance:

15 full female CAST sets came from AC scratch.

12 full female CAST sets have been released in mission passes. (Correct me if this number is off, I'm assuming two full femcast sets per season)

Out of these, 10 sets are currently impossible to obtain for Steam players in any way or form. That's over a THIRD of currently available Cast parts. This is why I've been clamoring for mission pass revivals in the in-game suggestion forum.... If our options are going to be so limited, they need to at least be obtainable.

If you could forward this feedback in your report as well, it'd be very much appreciated.

@Vashzaron No kidding. Some outfits are wearable by CASTs, but there's still a drought of CAST parts. The GM understands that and will pass it on. Done and done.

@Shirokami07 said in Lack of Cast Parts:

You bought a burguer but you got it without meat and it's actually just two slices of bread?
THAT'S AN OPTION FOR BURGER LMAO NOT A VALID COMPLAINT <- You and @Miraglyth

You are really bad at this. I'll bite, for fun...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger

Without the hamburger, it is in fact not a hamburger. It is a sandwich if you had anything other than hamburger, or just two slices of bread if there is nothing else because nothing is between them.

Your argument is bad, you are bad at making arguments, and you have completely ignored the points made by trying to deflect with your LOL LOOK AT ME AND THESE GAIZ LMAO replies.

No one is saying that there is not a lack of CAST parts. We all agree on that.

We disagree on your complete dismissal of anything else as an option for costumes by saying they are not the options that they are.

Count me in on the cast parts thing. I can't speak for everybody of course, but if I have a cast, I WANT to have plenty of cast parts for him. Yes, dressing as a fleshie once or twice is good to change the mood, but next day it's back to being a cast all over again. And for that, if there ARE indeed old cast parts we could be having now, why don't we have them? glad the GM checked this one. Hope we DO get some cast love, mostly male since these are the ones with the least variants.

@Shirokami07 Except that's not what he said. [snip] the option of using humanoid form costumes is there regardless of what your opinion is on it.

Thanks for confirming what I did say could be understood.

If I might give some advice, I think it's best not to waste time arguing this one. They want to pretend I said something else because they can't argue against what I did say. I'm satisfied anyone reading along can tell that much.

We might have been cucked out of parts once again this week.

Casts were cucked since Sega noticed how creative Cast players were on Twitter making super cool robots with FUN accessories. Once all the newer Cast and armor accessories started going into the AC scratch, that's where it went downhill.

@IAMCRAIG-0 said in Lack of Cast Parts:

Cast sets to other outerwear in the mission pass are equal or lower (this pass has two male, two female sets, the previous had 3 and the two before that one were two per pass).

fwiw, the mission pass hasn't had any outerwears as far as I'm aware, only cast parts + outfits. Outfits kind of suck imo because of the lack of customization, so I think cast parts win out as far as fashion goes in mission passes (though hairstyles + accessories are still nice).

I feel like CAST parts could still easily get added to more scratches, though. Even just including one male+female set in a scratch would be 8 items total, where a single basewear/innerwear item may take up 5 items in a scratch on their own just from all the hardcoded color variations. It would probably make the CAST items slightly more expensive as well if their % rates weren't upped as well to compensate, but that may even out a bit since a CAST never has to worry about "do I get it in this color or this color? Should I buy both?" since the parts just match instantly and can be changed in one swoop if they decide to go for another color combo later on.

That implies you actually want CAST parts in an SG scratch.

We already have Magnaregia, Rosemary and Risas updated look in a later Sg scratch, I rather not see other parts meet the same fate.

Yeah, I would actually count your blessings to not get them in an SG scratch. But I still think we need to see them more often outside of mission passes.

With how bad RNG is for some people if a cast set was put in a SG scratch it would mean a lot of cast players either get no parts or some of an entire set.

I honeslty perfer them being in an AC scratch so that at least those who dont play casts can at least make some money from them or sell their duplicates.

@Thedovahmon said in Lack of Cast Parts:

That implies you actually want CAST parts in an SG scratch.

We already have Magnaregia, Rosemary and Risas updated look in a later Sg scratch, I rather not see other parts meet the same fate.

I have enough SG to scratch 50 times right now for those.