Lack of Cast Parts

Also, SG costume farming is only viable because not everyone does it, if everyone did the prices would skyrocket. You can't really propose something as a solution when everyone doing it would immediately break it. I don't expect this post to change his mind though, since from other posts I've seen of his he seems pretty disconnected from the majority and probably thinks even spending 1mil per 10 SG outfit would be perfectly reasonable and something people should be expected to do daily, since not spending 7mil on SG outfits weekly would just make you lazy.

This post is deleted!

@Shirokami07 said in Lack of Cast Parts:

@Akonyl said in Lack of Cast Parts:

Also, SG costume farming is only viable because not everyone does it, if everyone did the prices would skyrocket. You can't really propose something as a solution when everyone doing it would immediately break it. I don't expect this post to change his mind though, since from other posts I've seen of his he seems pretty disconnected from the majority and probably thinks even spending 1mil per 10 SG outfit would be perfectly reasonable and something people should be expected to do daily, since not spending 7mil on SG outfits weekly would just make you lazy.

Yes, lazy aaaand entitled.

Complain more. Not everything should be accessible to everyone. Why should lazy entitled beggars have access to the same stuff I get through effort? Lmao gtfo.

Terrible reasoning tbh, you could literally apply that to anything to say that nothing is priced unreasonably as long as a single person is willing to shovel the money for it. Not everyone can treat the game as a second job, and despite what you may think, that community still needs to stick around to keep the boat afloat.

But you've already made your point that it seems like you care less about the Regius outfit than you do about your ability to use it to gloat, so ¯\ _(ツ)_/¯

Complain more. Not everything should be accessible to everyone. Why should lazy entitled beggars have access to the same stuff I get through effort? Lmao gtfo.

Terrible reasoning tbh, you could literally apply that to anything to say that nothing is priced unreasonably as long as a single person is willing to shovel the money for it. Not everyone can treat the game as a second job, and despite what you may think, that community still needs to stick around to keep the boat afloat.

But you've already made your point that it seems like you care less about the Regius outfit than you do about your ability to use it to gloat, so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Unfortunately I've learned regardless of what type of warranted criticism you have for a game, people who love the game (especially if they spent money on the game so they feel the need to defend their purchase) find it easier to just blame the player for their lack of "insert excuse here" instead of admit the game might need some tweaks.

But... everything should be obtainable by everyone, what?

@Miraglyth said in Lack of Cast Parts:

even a perfect four pulls from an SG scratch is 120 SG more expensive than a mission pass tier [snip] Preferring the thing you want to be in SG scratch over mission pass is frankly nuts.

I want them in the SG scratch so people like YOU don't get a chance to obtain what they want

Missing the point and outing yourself as an unreasonably vindictive self-saboteur all in one sentence. I need not comment; this outstanding display speaks for itself!

But you've already made your point that it seems like you care less about the Regius outfit than you do about your ability to use it to gloat, so ¯\ _(ツ)_/¯

Magnaregia is my number 1 wanted cast set.

So, you're trolling my thread on purpose just to get my reaction flagged. 1af4b504-bbc7-4207-a90c-d936d21f13cc-image.png

Touché.

Dunno if that's directed at me or someone else, but it's not someone else's fault if you overstep community guidelines, anyway. If you think someone's trolling you, you can take a step back and not immediately reply if you think you might say something that'd get you bopped by a GM.