Lack of Cast Parts

@Shirokami07 said in Lack of Cast Parts:

I have enough SG to scratch 50 times right now for those.

You might want to rethink that.

If each CAST part has a 0.75% pull rate (which at a glance is about the rate of outfit parts) and there are four parts in a set, the odds of getting any one part in 50 pulls is about 31% and the likelihood of getting three or more different parts is about 9.5%. The odds of getting all four is just 1% but with 50 pulls and three different parts you could use the 40 pull bonus to get the last one.

Even with a higher but still used rate per part like 1.2%, the overall rate of getting at least three different parts from a set would be about 17%. You would need the rate per part to be at least 1.9% (which I think it's too high to be realistic) just to get a fifty-fifty at 50 pulls including the 40 bonus getting you a full set.

And that's at a cost of 4,000 star gems. In mission pass terms that's 20 seasons' worth with a CAST set per season. In material storage terms it's 500 days' worth.

And of course unlike AC scratch you can't just buy what you don't pull. You have to keep throwing SG into a large black hole.

TLDR You don't want anything you want to come from an SG scratch.

@Miraglyth said in Lack of Cast Parts:

I want Magnaregia SG scratch parts. And I only need 16k stargems to get all the parts 100% chances through passes, so I'm fine. I have 3-4 months to collect to get them on release day.

I want Magnaregia SG scratch parts. And I only need 16k stargems to get all the parts 100% chances through passes, so I'm fine. I have 3-4 months to collect to get them on release day.

I hope you realize that to 99% of the player base, 16k SG is far from being something you'd call "only" and not something they would be willing to spend for 4 items. For whales, that's $600 of SG, and for F2P players, they would basically need to be top-5 pvp Legends multiple months to make that much SG.

Risa's set was also part of the SG scratch that Regius was included in, so since her armor was a Mission Pass item I believe, best hope for the vast majority of players would be seeing it show up in a mission pass the same way.

@Akonyl said in Lack of Cast Parts:

I hope you realize that to 99% of the player base, 16k SG is far from being something you'd call "only" and not something they would be willing to spend for 4 items. For whales, that's $600 of SG, and for F2P players, they would basically need to be top-5 pvp Legends multiple months to make that much SG.

Risa's set was also part of the SG scratch that Regius was included in, so since her armor was a Mission Pass item I believe, best hope for the vast majority of players would be seeing it show up in a mission pass the same way.

The Ionia set and Risas redesigned set are 2 different part sets.

@Thedovahmon said in Lack of Cast Parts:

The Ionia set and Risas redesigned set are 2 different part sets.

Well dang. I'll pour one out then for all the CASTs who aren't willing to throw down 10-16k SG for a set, then.

@Akonyl said in Lack of Cast Parts:

I get 70sg /day from costumes 200 to 400 sg/week from CM 50 sg/ week from PvP 200-1000 sg/ month from PvP

That makes a minimun of 3300 SG in one month. Enough to roll 40 times SG.

Star Gems are pretty easy if you play Challenge Mode every week.

All you gotta do is clear each quest once on your private ship and universal ship, and you get at least 30 SG from that run, but more than likely 50.

Do even more ships for even more SG. If you have a character on each ship and run each quest once, you get 500 a week not including costumes (imagine doing costumes lol, sounds like a headache), logon SG, battle SG, PSO2 day SG, campaign SG, title SG, etc.

@Matt said in Lack of Cast Parts:

Star Gems are pretty easy if you play Challenge Mode every week.

All you gotta do is clear each quest once on your private ship and universal ship, and you get at least 30 SG from that run, but more than likely 50.

Do even more ships for even more SG. If you have a character on each ship and run each quest once, you get 500 a week not including costumes (imagine doing costumes lol, sounds like a headache), logon SG, battle SG, PSO2 day SG, campaign SG, title SG, etc.

Yeah, they're just lazy and complaining.

@AC-GLINT Yeah, I'm close to getting the Fallen Heroes ticket and the RNG is real lol I would feel really shitty as a CAST if there was one set in there I really wanted and had to keep pulling Matoi items to get it.

AC is the best option because it means that other CASTs joining later have a fair shot of having more than just base parts too.

Yeah! All those lazy complainers week don't have high-level characters on every ship just to farm SG like it's a day job! What are they like?

🤦

Yeah! All those lazy complainers week don't have high-level characters on every ship just to farm SG like it's a day job! What are they like?

🤦

I don't agree with the lazy comment but Challenge mode does not require you to have leveled anything

It doesn't, but no amount of distraction changes that even a perfect four pulls from an SG scratch is 120 SG more expensive than a mission pass tier and the chance of that happening is over 13 million to 1.

Preferring the thing you want to be in SG scratch over mission pass is frankly nuts.

🤦

Lazy complainers that don't take 5 minutes a day to re-equip costumes

Boohoo SG so expensive, so hard to get lmao

It doesn't, but no amount of distraction changes that even a perfect four pulls from an SG scratch is 120 SG more expensive than a mission pass tier and the chance of that happening is over 13 million to 1.

Preferring the thing you want to be in SG scratch over mission pass is frankly nuts.

I want them in the SG scratch so people like YOU don't get a chance to obtain what they want just for being lazy ❤

@Shirokami07 Trust me, anyone with a girl character is laughing their asses off right about now 😭