Lack of Cast Parts

@Shirokami07 said in Lack of Cast Parts:

My cast M now also is a female. A female boy. A femboy.

Thanks SEGA, it's the only customization option you've given me.

Oof, they'd have to chop my fingers off before I'd make the leap to do that.

Not that I blame you though, since girls are and always will be the target demographic in anything related to fashion.

@Ephemiel said in Lack of Cast Parts:

@Nuebot said in Lack of Cast Parts:

they're specifically removing cast sets from scratches at this point. This argument doesn't hold water.

I'm sure that this is a grand conspiracy by the Global team to remove most of the CAST stuff to anger the playerbase.

It's not a grand conspiracy when it's far more easily deduced that it's most likely financially motivated, but that doesn't make it right or fun.

@ERICK001BC said in Lack of Cast Parts:

Cast can live the longest, therefore they can wait the longest.

In all seriousness you guys get more from the mission pass than AC. In fact out of curiosity are Cast parts rarer as there are fewer in per player base, or easier to buy because most players put them for sale for not having cast characters. I ended up having so many cast parts I made a cast character just to free up my storage space. (Mostly mission pass items.)

We get one mission pass a month. We've had three AC scratch since the current mission pass launched and none of them have had cast parts, before that (two days before the mission pass according to the dates) we got the accordie parts. In the mission pass there are two male sets and two female sets. There are also two male outfits and two female outfits. So cast aren't even getting more parts than anyone else, they're getting an equal share in the mission pass. Then everyone else just gets a month worth of extra shit casts don't. No one seriously thinks we should have a scratch with more cast parts than anything else in it, the ratio of one cast set to three or four gendered outfits was usually how it went, but I guess females just need six or eight outfits and casts don't get to have anything anymore.

@Ephemiel said in Lack of Cast Parts:

@IAMCRAIG-0 said in Lack of Cast Parts:

hat the game has a history of appealing to a certain group.

Where did you pull this from exactly?

Probably the fact that females have literally double the number of items that males do, that's a generally good indicator that the developers market towards the players who prefer female character fashion, and the fact that we've been seeing less and less cast parts also suggests a trend where they don't really care about the userbase that plays those races.

@Nuebot said in Lack of Cast Parts:

Probably the fact that females have literally double the number of items that males do, that's a generally good indicator that the developers market towards the players who prefer female character fashion, and the fact that we've been seeing less and less cast parts also suggests a trend where they don't really care about the userbase that plays those races.

sex sells for the hungry

Cast superior race

These are the parts we have today, we're still missing every CV and GV variant.

https://imgur.com/mzkC6cA

alt text

My cast M now also is a female. A female boy. A femboy.

Thanks SEGA, it's the only customization option you've given me.

Name him Castolfo to win the game...

These are the parts we have today, we're still missing every CV and GV variant.

https://imgur.com/mzkC6cA

alt text

alt text

You missed two sets we had so I added them, then colour coded it a bit. Red lines are AC scratches, blue are Mission Pass, green are ones you can buy from vendors. I'm pretty sure there are some other unique sets not included in this image but I've put in my ten minutes of effort already. And, of course, as you said: most of these have at least one CV or GV option, some have both.

If I missed any feel free to let me know, I'm hardly perfect!

@Nuebot you mislabeled the Regia and drakes sets as AC parts when they're actually from the third mission pass and from what I understand Saga's parts were released in Fresh finds but otherwise.

@Thedovahmon said in Lack of Cast Parts:

@Nuebot you mislabeled the Regia and drakes sets as AC parts when they're actually from the third mission pass and from what I understand Saga's parts were released in Fresh finds but otherwise.

Thanks, I'll fix that and add the saga one! I originally did them all in red then realized most of the way through that I should differentiate them, missed those two.

@Nuebot no problem. Also, another error I noticed. The Kongara and Seitaka sets are separate from one another outside of body. We got the Kongara parts, but not the Seitaka parts, So that should technically be left blank since (outside of body), the Seitaka parts have yet to make it to Global.

@Thedovahmon said in Lack of Cast Parts:

@Nuebot no problem. Also, another error I noticed. The Kongara and Seitaka sets are separate from one another outside of body. We got the Kongara parts, but not the Seitaka parts, So that should technically be left blank since (outside of body), the Seitaka parts have yet to make it to Global.

Oh! I was just cruising through and thought that was another back and front image, might as well fix that too!

Thanks a lot for improving the image!

Thanks a lot for improving the image!

Thanks for making the original! It's also worth noting that doing a quick look over on the scratches; it turns out that in fact most sets have both CV and GV options as well. We basically have less than a third of the cast sets.

I didn't make the original, I have no idea who did to be honest. I think some JP guy from Swiki?

Just adding onto the CAST collection image, it's definitely missing Temjin from Virtual On. Only reason I'm mentioning this is because the Takemikazuchi from Muv-Luv is in the pic.

@ThumbnailOrc419 said in Lack of Cast Parts:

Just adding onto the CAST collection image, it's definitely missing Temjin from Virtual On. Only reason I'm mentioning this is because the Takemikazuchi from Muv-Luv is in the pic.

The Virtual On ones aren't cast sets they're outfits - just body parts with head pieces that even non-casts can wear.