Lack of Cast Parts

I'm not even asking for unavailable cast parts, I want the ones that already exist and aren't available to obtain.

People complaining about the lack of cast parts, when the scratches have been about character replicas, lately. And there is nobody in Episode 4 that's a Cast, save Kohri's character, at the very, very beginning. And I'm sure she uses parts that are already in the game. In unique scratches that have outfits that don't resemble NPCs, I'm sure you'll get your cast parts in those.

I know the pain. I now see more half nude little females running around now as if they only have skimpy outfits. Also is just me or does the ac scratch ticket system spit out female stuff more then common trash items?

My cast M now also is a female. A female boy. A femboy.

Thanks SEGA, it's the only customization option you've given me.

@Cloudonpot said in Lack of Cast Parts:

I know the pain. I now see more half nude little females running around now as if they only have skimpy outfits. Also is just me or does the ac scratch ticket system spit out female stuff more then common trash items?

To be fair, Sega's number 1 demographic is dudes playing female characters. So why not abuse it?

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed I'm just selling it in the personal shop at a cheap price while keeping the cooler looking outfits for my auxiliarys.

@Pun said in Lack of Cast Parts:

People complaining about the lack of cast parts, when the scratches have been about character replicas, lately. And there is nobody in Episode 4 that's a Cast, save Kohri's character, at the very, very beginning. And I'm sure she uses parts that are already in the game. In unique scratches that have outfits that don't resemble NPCs, I'm sure you'll get your cast parts in those.

Most of the scratches in JP that they're cobbling our scratches out of still had cast parts, they're specifically removing cast sets from scratches at this point. This argument doesn't hold water.

@Nuebot said in Lack of Cast Parts:

they're specifically removing cast sets from scratches at this point. This argument doesn't hold water.

I'm sure that this is a grand conspiracy by the Global team to remove most of the CAST stuff to anger the playerbase.

Alot of cast part ending up in mission pass which is kind of sad as it limits its supply and untradeable. Some of the older cast parts on JP are rare too but I was able to recently pick up a full set of original nightmare parts (minus the head) that's not the newer CV or GV variant even though this set was released back when Phantom first came out. I liked using the Roava set on NA and if I wanted to, all Roava parts are still available in playershops on JP - but on NA it's from mission pass.

@Ephemiel said in Lack of Cast Parts:

@Nuebot said in Lack of Cast Parts:

they're specifically removing cast sets from scratches at this point. This argument doesn't hold water.

I'm sure that this is a grand conspiracy by the Global team to remove most of the CAST stuff to anger the playerbase.

Yes, ignore that he posted that the scratches we're getting have had the parts removed and that we've missed a few so far, or that the game has a history of appealing to a certain group.

Cast can live the longest, therefore they can wait the longest.

In all seriousness you guys get more from the mission pass than AC. In fact out of curiosity are Cast parts rarer as there are fewer in per player base, or easier to buy because most players put them for sale for not having cast characters. I ended up having so many cast parts I made a cast character just to free up my storage space. (Mostly mission pass items.)

@ERICK001BC said in Lack of Cast Parts:

Cast can live the longest, therefore they can wait the longest.

In all seriousness you guys get more from the mission pass than AC. In fact out of curiosity are Cast parts rarer as there are fewer in per player base, or easier to buy because most players put them for sale for not having cast characters. I ended up having so many cast parts I made a cast character just to free up my storage space. (Mostly mission pass items.)

Cast sets to other outerwear in the mission pass are equal or lower (this pass has two male, two female sets, the previous had 3 and the two before that one were two per pass).

Also older cast parts go for a significant amount, especially the heads which can get into the 100 millions. The other thing to is that there's something closer to .5-.75 cast sets (male and female combined) for every 10+ female outfits (including recolours but not basewear/innerwear, but not male items) in NA right now. Though the math may be off since I went with a fairly generous estimate for female clothing, which still has cast parts at taking up less than 10% of all AC scratch tickets.

Surely you can see how little that is, even with the smaller playerbase that plays as cast?

@IAMCRAIG-0 said in Lack of Cast Parts:

hat the game has a history of appealing to a certain group.

Where did you pull this from exactly?

@Ephemiel said in Lack of Cast Parts:

@IAMCRAIG-0 said in Lack of Cast Parts:

hat the game has a history of appealing to a certain group.

Where did you pull this from exactly?

Looks at summer scratch

Looks at literally every scratch

I dunno, no clue at all. I must be high.

But in all seriousness, take your head out of your ass Ephemiel. You're an antagonistic twit for seemingly no reason but for the sake of it, but I know you're not an idiot.