Lack of Cast Parts

Really now? Why?

We're not only missing most of the parts, but we haven't even began getting the CV and GW versions. At this step we wouldn't even get to half that adding one set a week. Are we never going to get them? Unless NGS releases by 2023 or something?

I noticed a lot of cast parts tend to go into the mission pass instead. This set was suppose to have the Dig set but we've already gotten that with the Career Line.

Maybe they are just looking at whichever races/genders are played most and going for most bang for their buck with what they include in the AC scratches.

Casts are the most played race, right?

Everyone is a cast.

@Shirokami07 said in Lack of Cast Parts:

Everyone is a cast.

Everyone is a cast on the inside 🙂 For real tho, it's a shame that theres so few cast parts.

Honestly just trim out some of the innerwear nobody wants and put cast parts instead. It'll boost ticket sales since there will overall be more things people want.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Lack of Cast Parts:

I noticed a lot of cast parts tend to go into the mission pass instead. This set was suppose to have the Dig set but we've already gotten that with the Career Line.

Maybe they are just looking at whichever races/genders are played most and going for most bang for their buck with what they include in the AC scratches.

We get cast parts in the mission pass at a 1:1 with outfits though. Meanwhile like four out of the recent five scratches have had no cast parts, including a few that did have cast parts but had them stripped.

Everyone is a cast.

/laughs in Newman

@Pulptenks said in Lack of Cast Parts:

Everyone is a cast.

/laughs in Newman

You must be pretty kinky.

Unfortunately this is how it's going to be, because there are not that many cast parts on JP either. In 2019, there were something like 2-3 unique sets released across the entire year, and there would have been at least 26 scratches.

@Matt said in Lack of Cast Parts:

Unfortunately this is how it's going to be, because there are not that many cast parts on JP either. In 2019, there were something like 2-3 unique sets released across the entire year, and there would have been at least 26 scratches.

Seven unique sets. That's without counting that most scratch that didn't run a unique set ran at least one CV, GV or reprint set - occasionally more than one; something we haven't seen yet at all and actively have been seeing removed from banners that have otherwise contained them. Out of twenty six scratches the majority had at least one cast set with a few having multiple to even it out a bit.

However we are not in 2019 JP PSO2. There are many sets that haven't been released yet at all, and aside from the two in the character creator: we don't have any CV or GV options either. There is literally no excuse for not giving cast players options at this point. Especially when they're mashing together unrelated scratches to fill out item space:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-sacred-star-keeper/ This is JP's star keeper which had a cast set it has elements from the original and the following:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-hot-summer-festa/

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-eccentric-girls/ (hey look, a cast set)

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-fresh-school-days/ (another cast set)

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-airy-elegant-summer/ (I really want those tank bits)

and probably a few others - but roughly half the sets involved had cast parts that are just lost to the ether now. It's likely a symptom of overstuffing the scratch with stuff; but in that case maybe they could have cut out the affixing and augment items to shove one or two in, just to make it fair to the cast players. Or maybe they could have removed some of the eye items, or a few hairstyles and put those in somewhere else like the fresh finds.

Or perhaps they could have simply cut some of the female outfits. I don't know about you, but the numbers look kind of bullshit. Males get 4 outfits. Females get 8. Casts of both genders get fucking nothing.

To add on to what Nuebot said, this would also save time in not re-running anything that had cast parts either by adding in CV and GV sets, while also giving people that already could get them more customization options colourwise.

You must be pretty kinky.

I actually happen to be... 😊

Man i feel you! WE need more Cast parts, most of everything are for humanoid races but not for Casts, the Sega Team needs to put the Mission Pass Season 2 Rewards again for the new Mission Pass because we pc players missed that one too and there are a cool Cast parts 😕

Gundam crossover some day maybe? Would be nice...

I want a battletech crossover so I can finally live out my dream of dressing up like an urbanmech or cosplay a jadefalcon clanner.