Error on importing my character from the JP version

Hi, I decided to play the Global version but when I try to import my character the game get an error: "Could not load data correcly because your characte's height when undressed is below the minimum of 150cm"

I can't play, I tried to restart, and also reinstalling, but don't work. I tried to import my char on the JP client, and it work, only the global version has this bug. How can I fix the problem?

Thanks in advance

You can use this to update your file for this version's minimum height https://github.com/Shadowth117/PSO2-Salon-Tool/releases

It looks like that tool change the height of my character, I don't want to change it, I just want to import it as I created it on the JP version.

You’re not going to be able to import your character unless you change your character’s height.

If you don’t want to do this, then you’ll never be playing here with that character.

This specific minimum height requirement has been enforced on all characters here since the beginning and the developers will not make an exception for you. You’re not special.

Now, if you want to protest and picket and not play, then that’s fine, go back to the Japanese server, because quite a few people have complained about this and there has been no budging from SEGA.

If you truly want to play here and love the game then just make the sacrifice and adjust the height of the character.

I have the same problem... but I know this is unnecessary censorship.