drop buff question

is it normal to farm ultimate quest during an event with just 1 50% tri boost running and not get a single 12* or 13* for around 2 hours of farming? are there missing drop boosts im missing out on?

You can get +250% Rare Drop Rate Boosters from the Excube Shop for 6 Excubes each.

That's perfectly normal.

@Jcho That is very normal. The best thing to do to increase your odds are to do your daily's to get your boost to max (premium 15%), run rare drop photonic effect from your alliance, run a rare drop 250% find in ex cube shop 2nd floor of shopping center (trade deo weapons for ex cubes at swap shop) run a tribooster if you have one (100% easy to come by) and finish off with a group boost (be in a party, 4 people group). If you do it during a boost weekend or right after a concert your chances increase.

@ERICK001BC said in drop buff question:

@Jcho That is very normal. The best thing to do to increase your odds are to do your daily's to get your boost to max (premium 15%), run rare drop photonic effect from your alliance, run a rare drop 250% find in ex cube shop 2nd floor of shopping center (trade deo weapons for ex cubes at swap shop) run a tribooster if you have one (100% easy to come by) and finish off with a group boost (be in a party, 4 people group). If you do it during a boost weekend or right after a concert your chances increase.

man guess its it was just bad luck for me during the exp and drop event... i used some 50% triboost to farm ultimate quests.. got this in the "campaign items" i would have hated to used up all those things you listed on the ultimate quest farm... not sure what i received as compensation.. did anyone else get this compensation? do you guys know that it may be inside that gift.. nice things the admins do give stuff out for some back luck with the farming

pso20200827_214541_000.jpg