Why can't we get/buy the Rare Drop Koi Koi song?

Title says it all I guess.

I mean afaik that song is in the JP version called "Readoro KOI KOI" something. https://phantasystar.fandom.com/wiki/Phantasy_Star_Online_2_The_Animation_Readoro☆KOI☆KOI!_One_More!

Considering most of the other songs from the live concert you can get, like those persona songs (Rivers in the Desert remix) etc. Knowing this is an old game even tho it just hit Steam/EU on 5th of August so I do understand somewhat why something new won't be added, but still, it would be strange if this was impossible to add.

Like the audio is literally already in the game, during the live concert.

If this topic has already been asked and even adressed I apologize and send me a link to it.

Thanks for reading!

You pro eventually. The only reason you can get the persona concerts already is cause it’s all part of the same event. I’m pretty sure you can’t get all of quinoa’s song yet either

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Why can't we get/buy the Rare Drop Koi Koi song?:

You pro eventually. The only reason you can get the persona concerts already is cause it’s all part of the same event. I’m pretty sure you can’t get all of quinoa’s song yet either

Thanks for replying. However, I was not talking about adding it right now but down the line for the very reasons I said in my initial post.

Must admit that I'm very surprised nobody seem to like this song by not posting something. Most folks I've talked too, all from randoms to Alliance members saying the English (Steam) version is a masterpiece.

Guess you just like Quna and the persona songs then...

I do want it in disc form as well sure, but I think no Quna songs have been released either (or are untradable if so?) so I am not surprised it isn't so far.

@Vashzaron said in Why can't we get/buy the Rare Drop Koi Koi song?:

I do want it in disc form as well sure, but I think no Quna songs have been released either (or are untradable if so?) so I am not surprised it isn't so far.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

EDIT: Just a reminder to everyone reading this. I simply made this thread in hope that we could purchase that song some day. So it won't go too much off topic. In retrospect it might would been better if I started some Poll insted but for now I leave it as it is currently.