Can't find the items I won with my AC scratch tickets

So, I used some scratch tickets today and I got 12 items; however, I can't find a good portion of those items- specifically the Makoto hair from the Persona Paradox set, or one of my Aigis bodies (I think it was her dancing outfit?)

I looked on the Persona Paradox thing from Steam, and it pulled up the categories and it showed he hair under accessories, however I didn't see any new hairs in that section.

I'm just not sure how I am supposed to go about getting them; do I need to claim them somehow? I don't want the tickets to have gone to waste, but I don't know where to find the rewards.

If you used the Makoto Hairstyle Ticket when it was in the Consumables tab of your Inventory, then the Makoto Hair should be near the end of your Hairstyles list in the Salon, and the P3D Aigis outfit is an Outerwear, so it should be in your Outfits/Camos tab of your Inventory. If your Inventory was full when you played the Scratch, then items might have been sent to your Storage.

@AndrlCh said in Can't find the items I won with my AC scratch tickets:

when it was in the Consumables tab of your Inventory, then the Makoto Hair should be near the end of your Hairstyles list in the Salon, and the P3D Aigis outfit is an Outerwear, so it should be in your Outfits/Camos tab of your Inventory. If your Inventory was full when you played the Scratch, then items might have been sent to your Storage.

Thank you very much for answering. I'll check there; I honestly didn't remember the storage section.

The Makoto hair wasn't in my hair section, but if there are only 2 pages per thing, then my hair section was full of base hair and that would explain it.

@Shinji As you use Cosmetics Tickets, your list of the different types gets longer and you get more pages.

@AndrlCh

I found my items. Thank you very much for telling me how.

None had been in my inventory, but there were tickets there that would give me the item. So my Makoto hair was a ticket and I had to use it to get it. I would not have figured that out if I hadn't asked here though, so thanks!