Sonic Pack Double dip?

So....I more or less have a question as to whether or not I could do this. I bought the sonic pack back on the Xbox version. I have since switched to the steam version. I noticed the steam version has it's own sonic pack. This got me thinking and I wanted to ask before I do something possibly stupid or accidentally breaking a possible rule.

my question: is the sonic pack an account or a platform purchase, as in could I buy the steam version of the sonic pack and get the items all over again despite having already bought it previously on xbox, or would it just not work/not give me the items if I bought it? Also would I be breaking the ToS doing so?

Should be one per account bound. Since you've already redeemed it once on the same account it may not register, and the biggest thing you'll lose is $50.

@redBadger22 said in Sonic Pack Double dip?:

Should be one per account bound. Since you've already redeemed it once on the same account it may not register, and the biggest thing you'll lose is $50.

You would lose $60 if that were the case. I personally believe it will most likely go through, not like you are buying something no one else can. Not giving yourself some unfair advantage.

@Master_OrHan said in Sonic Pack Double dip?:

@redBadger22 said in Sonic Pack Double dip?:

You would lose $60 if that were the case. I personally believe it will most likely go through, not like you are buying something no one else can. Not giving yourself some unfair advantage.

Got the price wrong, my fault.

Best case he can try it and try to get a refund if it doesn't get put thru

Yes you can get sonic pack again if you bought it on the ms store before. I know this because i did it. So worth it.

I don't believe there was a restriction on how many of the packs you can buy. They have a Ragol Memories pack as well. The sellable items from either pack are not really worth much on the player market.