RSS Feeds for News/UQs

I would like to see an RSS Feed for the News/Announcements and the Urgent Quests so that we can easily share them on other platforms such as Discord. Would this be possible or no?

Thanks!

People still use RSS?

If they post the info on Twitter or Facebook, there are bots on Discord, at least, that can automatically obtain the info and post it to a specific channel of said Discord. Most PSO2 Discord servers seem to have a bot to do that. It would also likely be possible to use a browser extension, but that would likely need produced and maintained by the server operators or social team for the game.

There are some things on this site in Announcements that were not pushed to Twitter/Facebook/Insta. This is why I asked, also the Urgent Quests are not always going to be posted via Twitter and Facebook as they happen at weird intervals, its usually setup on a random schedule. On the JP servers if you have PSO2es you get an hour advance noticed on the next UQ but with us not getting I was wanting to know how we would know in advanced on the NA servers.

@Winsock said in RSS Feeds for News/UQs:

There are some things on this site in Announcements that were not pushed to Twitter/Facebook/Insta. This is why I asked, also the Urgent Quests are not always going to be posted via Twitter and Facebook as they happen at weird intervals, its usually setup on a random schedule. On the JP servers if you have PSO2es you get an hour advance noticed on the next UQ but with us not getting I was wanting to know how we would know in advanced on the NA servers.

Probably the same way JP does, they post on their main site then people share the time and dates from there. There is a google Calendar that updates every months UQ's at the start of the month. NA will probably see the same thing happening.