Deleting a Symbol Art crashes game Guaranteed...

Doesn't matter what slot I delete, it will 100% crash my game. I've also tried deleting the "stock#.sar" that corresponds to the SA slot number I'm trying to remove, but once I relaunch the game the file is re-added to the My Documents folder that contains the SAs. Link to video of it happening:

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm using the Steam version in particular

@Blue-Froman same issue but on Xbox

same issue on steam. no clue what causes it, but every time you delete a symbol art it completely crashes the game

Same thing happened to me on Xbox and steam, was able to overwrite the SA with another one no problem

I do not have this issue on Steam, I can delete in-game just fine from any of the 4 tabs. From the video, at the speed your visuals are loading I'm guessing that you're using an HDD and not an SSD?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Deleting a Symbol Art crashes game Guaranteed...:

I do not have this issue on Steam, I can delete in-game just fine from any of the 4 tabs. From the video, at the speed your visuals are loading I'm guessing that you're using an HDD and not an SSD?

It's an SSD. I purposely have all visuals set to the lowest possible settings as well.

well, I delete and replace symbol arts all the time. do you try to import symbol arts or maybe the game has an error cacheing your arts when you have thousands in your history or something and don't clean em out?

well, I delete and replace symbol arts all the time. do you try to import symbol arts or maybe the game has an error cacheing your arts when you have thousands in your history or something and don't clean em out?

This has only been a recent thing since the last maintenance. I 99% of the time only use Symbol Arts I created myself in game. I have never used the import feature, and never placed anything in the import folder. If you looked at other people posting on this thread, you'll see its not exclusive to PC.

@Blue-Froman said in Deleting a Symbol Art crashes game Guaranteed...:

This has only been a recent thing since the last maintenance. I 99% of the time only use Symbol Arts I created myself in game. I have never used the import feature, and never placed anything in the import folder. If you looked at other people posting on this thread, you'll see its not exclusive to PC.

I'm sure it's an issue, y'all gotta find what common things are shared between the accounts/hardware used though.

I have the same issue. Have only 2 saved Symbol Art. Playing on the Steam version

I have the exact same problem on PC, I wonder if it will be fixed on the next maintenance