open beta March 17th. get ready

@RocKiee-Kyrosu said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

@redPG lol except PC people, who are still being ignored.

Hardly.. they've said from the start PC will be coming later. It's always been touted as Xbox.. with PC coming later.. Nobody is getting screwed here.

Finally they spoke to us in the language we want to hear in the most recent Twitter an open Beta has been announced for March 17th oh what a glorious day share your thoughts and your excitement let Devmen hear the Roar of entertainment

@Kedlin313 said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

Hardly.. they've said from the start PC will be coming later. It's always been touted as Xbox.. with PC coming later.. Nobody is getting screwed here.

You say that now, but we know people will always get angry for everything.

At least they are understandable comparing to people who were mad at Microsoft/SEGA for not bringing it for PS4.

Welp, Im going out to buy an xbox one this weekend...

@MEGAF1UX said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

weird day to pick, but whatever. now we know when to plan the binge.

Tuesday is reset day for most MMO's in the west. Makes perfect sense to me.

Very pleased and excited to hear this news. A lot quicker than I was expecting actually.

@Kedlin313 They said that what feels like once, since they have never made any official announcement or tweet. Only in response to other peoples tweets, which sure at one point way back they said "after" Xbox.

Though they also just started saying "PC news coming soon", "PC coming soon" and didn't mention "after Xbox" again. All they had to do was be more transparent that Xbox was "coming first"*, instead of just side remarks - in the way of response tweets. Which not everyone would see... so now it is more than possible some people didn't even know of those reply tweets, so yeah - basically looks like been ignored. (and their tweets have been suggestive/misleading more than once)

*Though who knows what mean by "coming first", as in if is only a technicality or if PC is actually something daft like a month later(after official release). Personally I'll be playing from near start either way, only difference is if need to put up with sub par experience on an Xbox - compared to my PC setup... (so still lame)

im happy bout hat mates 😛

lets go boi!!! falz about to get slapped up!!

Maybe they are doing this to intentionally tell me to save up my money for better computer build xD

@Kaira said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

Welp, Im going out to buy an xbox one this weekend...

I was originally going to buy one with my overtime cheque on the 21st. I'm now glad I traded all my PS4 games in for one at the start of the month.

I am personally going to skip on PSO US/West and just keep playing on JP.

I do own an XBOX ONE, but i personally feel it´s an insult and a disrespect to the PC community,

- You already have a history of bad releases, slow patching and disservice to the PC community.

Remember what happened to PSOBB on PC, with misisng quests, events and an early shut down?

Remember what happened to PSU and PSU AOTI on PC, two years behind in patches and shutdown before the story was even over?

Remember how you officially blamed the poor performance of the PC release on the players for not whaling enough and not paying enough subscriptions, for which you had to apologize in public shortly after?

The simple fact is that you guys need to prove yourselves to the PC community because you have treated us poorly in the past. And your way to do this is to make us sit on the bench because you want the juicy XBOX one sale profits?

Okay then, you clearly show that you have not changed one bit in all these years. The PC community is still an after-thought to you and you are going to focus on XBOX just like you did on PSO and PSU.

Not falling for this a third time.

@IfrianMMO said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

I do own an XBOX ONE, but i personally feel it´s an insult and a disrespect to the PC community,

- You already have a history of bad releases, slow patching and disservice to the PC community.

Remember what happened to PSOBB on PC, with misisng quests, events and an early shut down?

Remember what happened to PSU and PSU AOTI on PC, two years behind in patches and shutdown before the story was even over?

Remember how you officially blamed the poor performance of the PC release on the players for not whaling enough and not paying enough subscriptions, for which you had to apologize in public shortly after?

The simple fact is that you guys need to prove yourselves to the PC community because you have treated us poorly in the past. And your way to do this is to make us sit on the bench because you want the juicy XBOX one sale profits?

Okay then, you clearly show that you have not changed one bit in all these years. The PC community is still an after-thought to you and you are going to focus on XBOX just like you did on PSO and PSU.

alt text

@IfrianMMO said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

LOL

@Kedlin313 said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

Anyone with beta experience know how/when we'll potentially be able to download the game please?

CBT had a client download 5 days before launch so... Might be the same here if you're not able to find it on InsiderHub. I'm at work so I can't verify.