open beta March 17th. get ready

Do we know if the characters you make on the beta will be wiped after the official release? Whats the benefit for playing in open beta?

@lxRIVExl said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

Do we know if the characters you make on the beta will be wiped after the official release? Whats the benefit for playing in open beta?

It's been answered about a million times, but your characters and progress will persist into full release.

So I keep my character? Wow thats interesting. WHats the Level cap? Is there prestige levels in this game?

@lxRIVExl said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

So I keep my character? Wow thats interesting. WHats the Level cap? Is there prestige levels in this game?

1. Yes you keep your character
  2. Level cap in the Closed Beta was 75, I don't know if they would raise it for the Open Beta, but I can't imagine it will remain in place if they're eventually planning on rolling out Episode 4 through 6, as a lot of the content in Episode 5 and 6 are designed for the much higher power levels allowed by those levels.
  3. There is a sort of Prestige leveling system, where once you hit the level cap, for every X amount of XP you earn you get a Class Excube, which can be used for powerful gear and upgrading that powerful gear, or several skillpoints (there's a cap of I think 4 SP that can be earned this way).

@RocKiee-Kyrosu THank you for remembering us 😞