open beta March 17th. get ready

@MaT-BzH said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

anyone know if we need take (closed beta) for play the 17 march or ...; something like that ?

If you are talking about needing to have played CBT to play OBT, then no all that will be required for you is to download the client on the 16th.

@FluffyShinobi said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

@Rantious I agree lol he literally wrote all that when all he had to say is “Pc master” instead of the same bs as usual

except that wouldnt have accurately answered the question..

@Toy-Soldier-Ken said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

@Joflop Spring 2020 you're welcome

SPRING 2020....Deal with it.

Did I understand correctly you're stating PC version is out in Spring 2020? Do you have a source for this? alt text

Thanks. My googlefu has failed me once again. Although I partially blame community management that to find this info you have to comb twitter instead of, you know, having this info conveniently available.

@IfrianMMO That's exactly what's happening all over social media. There isn't much to think about. It's obvious. You say you all want the game to succeed? It seems like you want it to succeed on the platform of your choice. Mainly the PC. If you want it to succeed, you would respect the integration into Xbox and shortly after into PC.

This isn't happening.

First of all you keep talking about how PC/PS4 players want to be "first in line" when all we have ever asked is a simultaneous beta/release, and you cannot be "first in line" if everyone is starting at the same time.

On the other hand, you are defending XBOX getting it first, which effectively puts XBOX "first in line" showing that not only you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about, but you are also a massive hypocrite.

Secondly, and following in your trend of not understanding other people´s words and motivations, you accuse us of wanting the game to succeed "Mainly on PC" without even bothering to comprehend why that is so.

XBOX already had successful runs of both PSO and PSU, and were the very last platforms to shut down respectively. We do not focus on XBOX success for the simple reason that it already has a history of success.

PC on the other hand, has nothing but a history and a string of failures, botched launches, poor patching schedules, missing content and even shutting down the games years in advance and without letting us even finish the story.

There is a massive precedent of PC failure for this series in particular, and those of us who have been playing Phantasy Star games from probably before you were even born, are terrified that this is going to be a repeat of that.

Our worries and our claims are justified by the very history of this game series in this PC platform. And not having a simultaneous release does nothing to appease those fears.

So do yourself and everyone else a favor, remove your white knight armor, and either stop your asinine and tiresome LOLOLPCPLAYERS R JUST WHINERS OLOLOLOL or at the very least bother to learn of and understand what our points actually are.

P.S: I am perfectly fine with people disagreeing with me or even thinking that my opinions are wrong or misguided but for the love of god stick to what i am actually saying and not what you interpret my actual motives to be.

It is getting ridiculous to have to defend ourselves from things that are not real and we have never expressed.

@IfrianMMO said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

On the other hand, you are defending XBOX getting it first, which effectively puts XBOX "first in line" showing that not only you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about, but you are also a massive hypocrite.

I've mentioned why Xbox is getting it more then I have defended it. So no hypocrisy here.

Secondly, and following in your trend of not understanding other people´s words and motivations, you accuse us of wanting the game to succeed "Mainly on PC" without even bothering to comprehend why that is so.

What haven't I comprehended? I comprehend that you will make any justification to berate about PC not having a Beta and joint release.

XBOX already had successful runs of both PSO and PSU, and were the very last platforms to shut down respectively.

We're talking about PSO2. How long ago did those games come out, until the servers shut down? Their success does not mean it will be the same on Xbox One. Different scenario.

There is a massive precedent of PC failure for this series in particular, and those of us who have been playing Phantasy Star games from probably before you were even born, are terrified that this is going to be a repeat of that.

Our worries and our claims are justified by the very history of this game series in this PC platform. And not having a simultaneous release does nothing to appease those fears.

So do yourself and everyone else a favor, remove your white knight armor, and either stop your asinine and tiresome LOLOLPCPLAYERS R JUST WHINERS OLOLOLOL or at the very least bother to learn of and understand what our points actually are.

White Knight? That's the first time I've been called that. No white knight here. If you wanna talk about hypocrisy, you seem to White Knight for the PC crowd.

P.S: I am perfectly fine with people disagreeing with me or even thinking that my opinions are wrong or misguided but for the love of god stick to what i am actually saying and not what you interpret my actual motives to be.

You're not fine with any rebuttal. Look at the content of your response as compared to mine. I was speaking in general BTW, but I guess that was hard for you to comprehend. Seems you're the one having a hissy fit.

Regardless of what anyone posts, the game is being released in Spring 2020. On the Xbox One first and then on the PC. I am guessing they might do it a week or 2 weeks after. There is no PC Beta.

Deal with it or don't. And just so you know I had a hopeful vision that before 2019 ended they were going to announce it for other platforms such as PS4 & Switch West. still hoping they do. I would love crossplay with them. Yet if you don't COMPREHEND why the initial focus is on Xbox One, then so be it.

SPRING 2020...play or don't.

EOM

My main platform is PC, but I can't wait to dive in on the xbox one x. It plays and looks pretty good on it. Love this game!

@IfrianMMO said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

@IfrianMMO That's exactly what's happening all over social media. There isn't much to think about. It's obvious. You say you all want the game to succeed? It seems like you want it to succeed on the platform of your choice. Mainly the PC. If you want it to succeed, you would respect the integration into Xbox and shortly after into PC.

This isn't happening.

First of all you keep talking about how PC/PS4 players want to be "first in line" when all we have ever asked is a simultaneous beta/release, and you cannot be "first in line" if everyone is starting at the same time.

XBOX already had successful runs of both PSO and PSU, and were the very last platforms to shut down respectively. We do not focus on XBOX success for the simple reason that it already has a history of success.

PC on the other hand, has nothing but a history and a string of failures, botched launches, poor patching schedules, missing content and even shutting down the games years in advance and without letting us even finish the story.

It is getting ridiculous to have to defend ourselves from things that are not real and we have never expressed.

A. Blinkin

@Beyond-Eternia said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

My main platform is PC, but I can't wait to dive in on the xbox one x. It plays and looks pretty good on it. Love this game!

the fact that you own an xb1x makes me SERIOUSLY doubt your main platform is pc. there has been absolutely no reason what-so-ever to own an xbox at all for years if you own a pc, YET you have an xb1x.. doesnt add up.

pso2 will definetly coming for pc too, im thinkin next year maybe for ps4 and switch too, and it will on every plattform the same game, but on pc, i think, it will be the best pefromance 😛

and maybe, we will get in in the next year for the other new plattform like ps5 and new xbox 😛

You're not fine with any rebuttal.

1. You have no rebuttal or even an argument to begin with. All of your posts can be reduced to "LOL PC PLAYERS ARE WHINERS WHO ARE UPSET CAUSE THEY DO NOT COME FIRST LOLOL BUNCH OF KIDS M I RITE???"

2. If you go a few pages back you will see i actually agreed with another poster who actually presented some valid points i had not considered.

I cannot do the same with you because, once again, you have no arguments, all you have is mockery and telling people to suck it because it is not going to change.

There have been posters who support an xbox one release in this and other threads, who have actually presented some ideas and motives that are, at least, worthy of consideration.

Yours are not. It´s as simple as that.

@IfrianMMO Nah I didn't say it like that, but whatever. Telling people I said suck it lol. Never said anything remotely like that. You're false accusing now. That's what people like you do though.

Regardless of the discussion. PC players will still have to wait. And based on the CBT info, it looks like they did well with Xbox Players. You seem a bit upset. You'll get to play it on PC...SPRING 2020. Don't fret guy. So go ahead and make as many posts about it as you want. This will be my last response to you.

@IfrianMMO Nah I didn't say it like that, but whatever. Telling people I said suck it lol. Never said anything remotely like that. You're false accusing now. That's what people like you do though.

Dude, your signature is "Spring 2020....deal with it" and right after your claim that you have never said such a thing you say that no matter what we say we are stuck waiting.

And on your previous post you said to "Deal with it"

Are you for real now?

You do realize that "Suck it" was not a literal quote but rather a resume of your general attitude towards the topic, right?

I would think that you are trolling but given the level of your responses i doubt you would be capable of.