open beta March 17th. get ready

@Rantious lol I thought as much

@FluffyShinobi said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

@MEGAF1UX How is console a confirmed failure?

seriously? you mean ASIDE from it having pathetic exclusives, selling less than half as many units as its competition, being the ONLY platform not to have vr support (despite having 6 headsets on the market), forcing early adopters to pay for pack in kinects before dropping support for them, having to have 3 iterations (4 now) of the hardware, having no true exclusives anyways because they all release same day on pc, and having to cancel 2 exclusives they used to sell the system while having a third (crackdown 3) grossly under-deliver what it was advertised as? oh yeaaaa, i misspoke, its a roaring success.

@MEGAF1UX I think 'PC master race' is more concise.

@MEGAF1UX said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

seriously? you mean ASIDE from it having pathetic exclusives, selling less than half as many units as its competition, being the ONLY platform not to have vr support (despite having 6 headsets on the market), forcing early adopters to pay for pack in kinects before dropping support for them, having to have 3 iterations (4 now) of the hardware, having no true exclusives anyways because they all release same day on pc, and having to cancel 2 exclusives they used to sell the system while having a third (crackdown 3) grossly under-deliver what it was advertised as? oh yeaaaa, i misspoke, its a roaring success.

As of now Xbox One has around 45m-50m units sold. Granted it is lower than PS4 and Nintendo switch, but a lot of their sales are world wide. Microsoft gets most of their sales in the west coast, namely USA.

No matter what consoles will always have a higher demand than PC. Reason for that is because how expensive gaming PC's are. If the prices went down there would be an argument, but since they rise rather than decrease there is none. Consoles will always be superior due to this.

Master Race meme got blew out of proportion ever since Zero Punctuation made that avatar that everyone uses now.

@GamerKillance said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

@MEGAF1UX said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

As of now Xbox One has around 45m-50m units sold. Granted it is lower than PS4 and Nintendo switch, but a lot of their sales are world wide. Microsoft gets most of their sales in the west coast, namely USA.

No matter what consoles will always have a higher demand than PC. Reason for that is because how expensive gaming PC's are. If the prices went down there would be an argument, but since they rise rather than decrease there is none. Consoles will always be superior due to this.

Master Race meme got blew out of proportion ever since Zero Punctuation made that avatar that everyone uses now.

PC is actually much cheaper now than a console, at launch, at least. You also don't really need a high-end GPU to even match a console's quality. You just need an $80-120 GPU for that, and it will last for more than a console generation. The only reason consoles still sell is the exclusives (including timed exclusives that don't include a planned PC release).

@Rantious I agree lol he literally wrote all that when all he had to say is “Pc master” instead of the same bs as usual

Can't we all just be excited for release? and not turn this into yet another topic derailed into Console vs PC? Everyone has a preference what they like to game on.

@Joflop Spring 2020 you're welcome

@SpookyOh I am. The strictly PC and PS4 persons are like bratty children who are upset they weren't first in line. Yet these are the same people who berate Xbox constantly. I have a PC and I have been playing the JP server version since the announcement last year. I can understand those that have played on there for years being anxious, but to pout like they are....it's like STHU and let us enjoy. They are trying to dog this release cause they aren't first in line!!

@IfrianMMO That's exactly what's happening all over social media. There isn't much to think about. It's obvious. You say you all want the game to succeed? It seems like you want it to succeed on the platform of your choice. Mainly the PC. If you want it to succeed, you would respect the integration into Xbox and shortly after into PC.

This isn't happening.

@redPG said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

@Toy-Soldier-Ken said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

@redPG LOL look at all the media. Seems people are reacting with the same nonsense. Trying to force a release date.

Sega needs to just come and say PC isn't getting it until whenever that release date is. They aren't gonna just take this quietly and it's drowning out positive conversation

The PC version is Spring 2020 release also. Shortly after the Spring release on Xbox.

@Meta77 said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

@Toy-Soldier-Ken looks at calendar. Cause spring begins next week

And when does Spring end? You know good and well saying something is going to happen in SPRING 2020 doesn't mean it will happen at the beginning. It means within that time frame. You all are making this way too hard!

Ready for next week. Let's go!

anyone know if we need take (closed beta) for play the 17 march or ...; something like that ?

@MaT-BzH not sure what you are asking, do you mean can we use the closed beta client for open beta? the answer is yes to that! and your characters from closed beta carry over into open beta. 😃