open beta March 17th. get ready

5pm pdt. Was hoping for full thing but open beta is still good. Gotta help my fellow doods in maxs guild XD

The time is finally here! The #PSO2NA Open Beta Test starts next week, March 17th! Play one of Japan's biggest online action RPGs, coming first on @Xbox One.

More information coming soon to our official website: https://pso2.com

Guess you PC players got to wait a bit later.

I wonder if this will roll into the official release

weird day to pick, but whatever. now we know when to plan the binge.

@teh-disco said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

im hoping.. it would be disgusting for them to play the "follow us on twitter" nonsense all over again.

Based SEGA dabbing on PC users again

Hopefully a PC Open beta comes a week after this and they test the crossplay/save stuff for another week. If all goes well hopefully release by mid April

@MEGAF1UX said in open beta March 17th. get ready:

im hoping.. it would be disgusting for them to play the "follow us on twitter" nonsense all over again.

I cant handle the anxiety again

Pog. Champ.

i mean... there are going to be ALOT of drunk people trying to log in an hour+ early! st patricks day?! i mean, c'mon sega. i can just imagine the support tickets they are going to end up reading.

All right, everyone wait for next week to start their obligatory biohazard quarantine vacation.

Anyone with beta experience know how/when we'll potentially be able to download the game please?

Sorry PC friends. Better luck next time.

Hope this calms everyone down

@redPG lol except PC people, who are still being ignored.