Patch Notes for 8/26 anyone?

I'm itching to know what's dropping with tonight's maintenance. I know we are getting fairly close to the launch of episode 5 which I anticipate next week as it is the first patch of September. So what's dropping tonight, and any solid ideas on Episode 5?

We had maintenance last week and get maintenance every other week. So the next maintenance should be next week.

Ohhh we're only getting every other week... Didn't know that, thank you.

The only thing of note is that the Mother UQ will begin running this week on the schedule, and it drops some of the (in my opinion) most visually appealing weapons in the entire game.

Mother FINALLY starts tomorrow, but unless EP 4 is much shorter than i remember, i doubt we'll have Ep 5 in the next few weeks.

I would LOVE if we did since Hero, Phantom and Etoile are the main classes i like and Ep 5's story is far better than the isekai fanservice-y Ep 4.

Also don't forget the ARKS Boost campaign starts tomorrow. Gonna need to farm myself a set of Ray units.

I wonder if the next scratch also starts tomorrow.

@Ephemiel said in Patch Notes for 8/26 anyone?:

Mother FINALLY starts tomorrow, but unless EP 4 is much shorter than i remember, i doubt we'll have Ep 5 in the next few weeks.

I would LOVE if we did since Hero, Phantom and Etoile are the main classes i like and Ep 5's story is far better than the isekai fanservice-y Ep 4.

Episode 4 originally felt long because they released story content and story-related UQs very slowly (it was two whole months of just Hitsugi, Kohri, and Al faffing about cutscenes before they finally got to Chapter 2, and three whole months between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8). There were only 3(technically 4) major Boss UQs, Yamato (and the enhanced version), Mother, and Deus. I guess you could count Mining Base VR in there, but I always forget if the non-Necky version came out at the tail-end of Episode 4 or near the beginning of Episode 5.

Assuming that we get Deus (or if VR is Episode 4, maybe it, then Deus the following week, like they did with Yamato and Mother) and the remaining Episode 4 content next week (second solo XQ, and maybe Solo PD Triggers), then we could see the first part of Episode 5 as early as the 16th of September.