Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?

@MoldyAsp33874 said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

@Guardian said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

Imagine still using the disproved(like 50 times) legality issue defending the censorship.. How new do you have to be. We've even had actual judges weigh in on this. And feel free to use a site where you can talk to lawyers- or those trained in law for help understanding said law. Might surprise some of you.

Either way- haven't heard any reasons arguing for the censorship besides the legality issue(of which there isn't) and so people can't make "gross" characters (which they still could- if they wanted. So again- not really a good point)

But there is many reasons to be against it... And others just want a reason for it- or an acknowledgement of it. Until that exists- these threads will still be the most active on every site. Whether they help the situation or are ignored doesn't matter in the end. It's just a popular topic that can never die.

Actually their has been other reasons, and the biggest reason of all.

The business reason.

But you keep ignoring that because you too have that.....want, that diabolical urge the reason you want the censorship removed to be able to do thus why you ignore all the other reasons, including the biggest one which is the almighty dollar.

Whats the business reason? Don't think i've heard that one. You think PSO2 would make less money if it wasn't censored? Are you daft? Or just trolling?

PSO2 is a niche game that thrives on fashion. It it was left untouched it would have the same community- the same players- the same whales. And- it would get my money. Which it isn't getting because I am not supporting a version of a game the same way I support the JP version when it's inferior. And many people have decided to stick with JP because of this change. There is no one who is going to WOW I WANT TO PLAY PSO2- but the characters can be short!. SO I REFUSE... If they made the characters a few inches taller... I would support it!..

Yeah- you're crazy. That's just complete idiocy if that is what you're assuming.

Please refrain from insults please.

The reason is, if they remove the restrictions, they would have to censor and even remove most of the outfits. We all know what sells the most ARKS bucks is the Waifu costumes.

So you have a choice, remove restrictions to create your......dream....girl..... thus censoring all the outfits so you cant sexualize your....dream.....girl. Or we keep the restrictions and keep our uncensored outfits.

Why would they have to do that? No.
Is this your misunderstood legality issue coming into play again?

Lewd outfits were never the problem- nor was height. Sega seems to be taking a stance against "young" characters- completely hypocritical to their own games main plotline- as Matoi is 15 in eps 1-3 and shows pretty much bare breasts. So if any cosmetic was going to be censored it would be those with young connotations like the school swimsuit(which is missing despite us getting the same scratch it normally would be in) the randoseru backpack. and the many dozens of humanoid minisuits(which are also missing)

So I mean- they could easily have still censored cosmetics anyway.

But does a Matoi strip to a skirt and barely covered panties and does a chair/pole dance?

No?

Then point is moot.

@Guardian you can create axuiliarie and make them nude looking - 1 meter tall characters looking nude...please search players "home" who advertise it on block 1 or 69 and you can find those for sure

you dont need a chair dance to sexualize a 1 meter tall character - you can dress that character like a "piep" and sicne you said every small character is automatically a loli - means the auxiliary is a loli for you...so it goes against law according to your statements - hence you are proven wrong...next please

Imagine still using the disproved(like 50 times) legality issue defending the censorship.. How new do you have to be. We've even had actual judges weigh in on this. And feel free to use a site where you can talk to lawyers- or those trained in law for help understanding said law. Might surprise some of you.

Either way- haven't heard any reasons arguing for the censorship besides the legality issue(of which there isn't) and so people can't make "gross" characters (which they still could- if they wanted. So again- not really a good point)

But there is many reasons to be against it... And others just want a reason for it- or an acknowledgement of it. Until that exists- these threads will still be the most active on every site. Whether they help the situation or are ignored doesn't matter in the end. It's just a popular topic that can never die.

Actually their has been other reasons, and the biggest reason of all.

The business reason.

But you keep ignoring that because you too have that.....want, that diabolical urge the reason you want the censorship removed to be able to do thus why you ignore all the other reasons, including the biggest one which is the almighty dollar.

Whats the business reason? Don't think i've heard that one. You think PSO2 would make less money if it wasn't censored? Are you daft? Or just trolling?

PSO2 is a niche game that thrives on fashion. It it was left untouched it would have the same community- the same players- the same whales. And- it would get my money. Which it isn't getting because I am not supporting a version of a game the same way I support the JP version when it's inferior. And many people have decided to stick with JP because of this change. There is no one who is going to WOW I WANT TO PLAY PSO2- but the characters can be short!. SO I REFUSE... If they made the characters a few inches taller... I would support it!..

Yeah- you're crazy. That's just complete idiocy if that is what you're assuming.

Please refrain from insults please.

The reason is, if they remove the restrictions, they would have to censor and even remove most of the outfits. We all know what sells the most ARKS bucks is the Waifu costumes.

So you have a choice, remove restrictions to create your......dream....girl..... thus censoring all the outfits so you cant sexualize your....dream.....girl. Or we keep the restrictions and keep our uncensored outfits.

Why would they have to do that? No.
Is this your misunderstood legality issue coming into play again?

Lewd outfits were never the problem- nor was height. Sega seems to be taking a stance against "young" characters- completely hypocritical to their own games main plotline- as Matoi is 15 in eps 1-3 and shows pretty much bare breasts. So if any cosmetic was going to be censored it would be those with young connotations like the school swimsuit(which is missing despite us getting the same scratch it normally would be in) the randoseru backpack. and the many dozens of humanoid minisuits(which are also missing)

So I mean- they could easily have still censored cosmetics anyway.

But does a Matoi strip to a skirt and barely covered panties and does a chair/pole dance?

No?

Then point is moot.

Yes to the first part- no to the second. Not that it matters to any issue in your law that you're misunderstanding. Hell- even the PSO2 anime has fanservice worse than the game. And is rated T- not M which the game is.

Matoi does get nearly completely naked, but her age is never called into question like the EP4 characters, which is probably a gray area they're able to be lax with.

@Yin said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

But you already have the same content JP has. You just, cant create child-like characters.

Thus we have to question your ulterior motive here......very very suspicious.

No, we dont have the same content as JP. We are missing various customization options, story cut scenes, item flavor text, ect. Some due to censorship, and others due to lazyness(?). To claim that we have the same content as JP is factually wrong.

Are those customization options extremely lewd? The story cut scenes did they involved a naked minor or two? Cuz I know about those, and yes, they go against our laws.

So you want the content that...........can be viewed as sexualizing minors? I see.........

No, the customization options were not extremely lewd. As for the story cut scene, none of the characters were naked in the one that was cut. And finally, please state the laws that are being broken by them. As I stated earlier, the one law you brought up wouldn't apply to these.

@JuggernautGTX said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

@Guardian you can create axuiliarie and make them nude looking - 1 meter tall characters looking nude...please search players "home" who advertise it on block 1 or 69 and you can find those for sure

you dont need a chair dance to sexualize a 1 meter tall character - you can dress that character like a "piep" and sicne you said every small character is automatically a loli - means the auxiliary is a loli for you...so it goes against law according to your statements - hence you are proven wrong...next please

But can you make them do a chair/pole dance, in the lobby?

Yes or no?

As for the story cut scene, none of the characters were naked in the one that was cut.

Some scenes where the characters were nude were kept, but they were altered to be dressed because the scenes were significant enough. Because the scene that was totally cut took place in a bath where they were nude (with towels), had sexual undertones (Kohri talking about their sweat, suggesting they've had sex, encouraging Al to grope her, comparing breast sizes, etc.), and wasn't very important to the plot, I imagine it was a lot easier to cut and probably allowed them more wiggle room with the ratings board.

People have every right to be upset about it, but it's not nearly as dire as it's portrayed.

But you already have the same content JP has. You just, cant create child-like characters.

No, we dont have the same content as JP. We are missing various customization options, story cut scenes, item flavor text, ect. Some due to censorship, and others due to lazyness(?). To claim that we have the same content as JP is factually wrong.

Are those customization options extremely lewd? The story cut scenes did they involved a naked minor or two? Cuz I know about those, and yes, they go against our laws.

So you want the content that...........can be viewed as sexualizing minors? I see.........

No, the customization options were not extremely lewd. As for the story cut scene, none of the characters were naked in the one that was cut. And finally, please state the laws that are being broken by them. As I stated earlier, the one law you brought up wouldn't apply to these.

It sexualizes Minors, which is against our laws. They are naked, in sexualized poses in the JP version, thus it breaks our laws. Because its shown in a video game which is media. They are also clearly minors. As per the games lore.

Thus why it breaks out laws. Why do you want to see them naked so badly? Or them saying such...obscene things...? That raises............concerns...........

Your not being very true about yourself right now are you?

@ApollosAmour It wouldn't allow any more wiggle room with rating boards. The files for the scenes can be found in the game's files and that constitutes as part of the game's content as far as rating boards are concerned. Remember the hot coffee mod from GTA San Andreas? The sex scenes weren't accessible by normal gameplay, but they were still in the game's files and that was enough for the game to be re-rated.

The scene overall may be minor to the main plot, but it does set a precedent for the removal of any story element that may be controversial as long as it is not part of the main plot, regardless of any character development it offers (such as the later bath scenes, which are meatier).

Auxiliaries are just smaller versions of the characters we can already make. We're not able to do minimum height or give them flat chests either. It's a moot argument because we can make small adults with the cap in place and small children without the cap in place. They add no difference.

@JuggernautGTX said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

But can you make them do a chair/pole dance, in the lobby?

Yes or no?

you can dress them like a piep you used one video where they dressed a small character like a piep making it nude "illegal" and as your argument - oh btw if that content is so illegal why hasn it been removed from youtube? question 1...and question 2...why are you even watching it? and question 3 why do you sexualize loli in real life as you already claimed to date child looking girls in real life...but come here and act like a nun?...you are the one watching that loli content and keep linking it to us along with your false advertisement of "it going against law if your character is small"

you are here to troll - you have been banned before created a new account to do the things you already have been banned for in the first place...you even try to put your own fetish on other people accusing them for whatever the stuff that you obviously enjoy watching cause you keep linking it to us...because of people like you threads like this have been removed or locked - wich is your only goal - you even know you are wrong you simply troll on the legit forum users who were following the suggestion forum rules - as you try to bait them into breaking them and getting threads locked....and when youre being banned you just create a new character to start it all over again

It sexualizes Minors, which is against our laws. They are naked, in sexualized poses in the JP version, thus it breaks our laws. Because its shown in a video game which is media. They are also clearly minors. As per the games lore.

Thus why it breaks out laws. Why do you want to see them naked so badly? That raises............concerns...........

Once again, please site the law. And as Apollos said, they were covered in towels which, by definition, means they were not naked.

@Yin That's not what I said. I said they were naked, with towels. They weren't fully clothed with towels. lol

The ratings board... that gave their game a max M rating anyway... And also stated height does not factor into their ratings.

Nah- it's just a moral stance they decided to take. Which is fine- it's their game. But rightfully so- people feel robbed to wait so long for a proper localization just to have it be watered down and not even acknowledged that it is so. The scenes removed are fine- tell us they were removed so if someone wanted to- they could look them up. Don't just hide the scene and act like it never existed.. because it did.. All The Content but without even the full product... ?.. Also there were other minor scenes removed even from ep 1-3 that weren't in any way offensive to anyone. That just added to some existing characters. I know JP made a lot of changes- but it would be so easy to keep the content in and make it optional to view. I want to know where their effort was put- because it definitely wasn't in translations or sensical QoL or a reasonable release schedule- giving us Ep5 gear at Ep 3 then giving us pointless content for 2 full episodes no one needs...?

Can I ask for a way to see when the last time my alliance members signed on were? Can I ask for a mute button?... Well at least they added a friends list after a couple months.

@ApollosAmour You can not be naked if you are covered by something, in this case a towel.