Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?

@IAMCRAIG-0 Yes to the full nude, no to being like PSO2's bathscene because there is barely any sexualization in PSO2's bathscene. Senran Kagura's sexualization is universes apart from the bath scene in PSO2 where they were not even fully nude. Kohri's outfit as a disciple sexualized her more than the cutscene did.

Also, again for anyone worried about Guardian's misinformation on US law, I again refer to the legal information presented in the opening post of this thread: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6869/can-we-not-cut-out-anymore-story-scenes-and-stop-it-with-censorship-in-general

I'm sure NA law influenced it (primarily Canadian law like @IAMCRAIG-0 said), but ultimately just because Sega can do something doesn't mean they have to. They can restrict things based on what they don't want for a global audience without having to be bound by any law to do so. So comparisons to other games or hypotheticals don't really apply here.

@Guardian Please read the definition for "sexually explicit conduct" and "minor". There is nothing that falls under both of those definitions in the JP version of PSO2.

So you're trying to claim that the boob grab joke wasn't sexual at all Luna?

While you're at it, could you grab a clip depicting what you said about senran?

@ApollosAmour I have to disagree with that other games not applying. It depends on the actual reason; if it is due to a fear of an outcry then other games and media very much do apply. They show how the censorship is unnecessary and that the game can go by without any issue if it was uncensored.

@IAMCRAIG-0 Considering how the camera pans away from the groping, the bath towels never come off, and Hitsugi constantly calls out Kohri on her behavior. I personally can't really count it as sexual; if I had to grade it on a 1 to 10 meter, at most I would give it is a 3. Kohri's outfit as a disciple is far more sexual.

Also just look up Creative Finishers On Mirai Ryona on Youtube if you really need proof that these things happen in Senran Kagura.

@Yin said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

@Guardian Please read the definition for "sexually explicit conduct" and "minor". There is nothing that falls under both of those definitions in the JP version of PSO2.

I very much think that video I linked, which apparently is something you wish to do @Yin very much constitutes as "Sexuall explicit conduct of a minor"

Thus the censorship.

This isnt Japan, where its acceptable. If you want it so badly, mod it in, or go live in Japan, or just play the JP Client like half the NA playerbase is doing.

@Guardian And there we have it. The pedo comment. No surprise coming from you. Enjoy your report and see you on the next account you waste your time making. Unlike you, I don't see fictional work or characters that do not exist as something to be looked at in a sexual manner. Your post has been debunked countless times. If you read what the law covers nothing listed there applies to this game as nothing there is depicted in that manner in this game. Unfortunately you don't know how to read despite saying you do.

NA has always been touted a global release for MMO games which is why it is opened to so many other countries most of which are not even close to the US. Hell even the twitter/facebook pages say PSO2 global. Just because you create an account in the NA version doesn't mean otherwise. Maplestory was also listed as global even though it released in many other countries. NA is the only region that opens their doors to many other countries. The countries that generally get locked out are ones that have their own version. This usually ends up being the case for EU players when EU gets their own version.

Ah yes, lets just forget that every pole listed has an overwhelming 60-80% majority for removal some of which were older for PSO2 had upwards to 120 votes for. Black desert for shai censorship has upwards to 500. Considering forums and social media for these types of things is a minority these are huge numbers. Why is it that even with forums being a small outlook, it always ends up being a majority that are for? If there were so many against it it would be far more obvious considering you'd think there would be an equal or larger portion reading the forums that would be against it.

Still waiting for evidence regarding the 100k people for PSO2 censorship btw. You may also want to learn the definition of pedo while you struggle to find evidence that doesn't exist. Until then I'm done with you.

@Zenny I wouldn't act so high and mighty about mean names when your posts are getting deleted too. Just saying.

@Zenny said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

@Guardian And there we have it. The pedo comment. No surprise coming from you. Enjoy your report and see you on the next account you waste your time making. Unlike you, I don't see fictional work or characters that do not exist as something to be looked at in a sexual manner. Your post has been debunked countless times. If you read what the law covers nothing listed there applies to this game as nothing there is depicted in that manner in this game. Unfortunately you don't know how to read despite saying you do.

NA has always been touted a global release for MMO games which is why it is opened to so many other countries most of which are not even close to the US. Hell even the twitter/facebook pages say PSO2 global. Just because you create an account in the NA version doesn't mean otherwise. Maplestory was also listed as global even though it released in many other countries. NA is the only region that opens their doors to many other countries. The countries that generally get locked out are ones that have their own version. This usually ends up being the case for EU players when EU gets their own version.

Ah yes, lets just forget that every pole listed has an overwhelming 60-80% majority for removal some of which were older for PSO2 had upwards to 120 votes for. Black desert for shai censorship has upwards to 500. Considering forums and social media for these types of things is a minority these are huge numbers. Why is it that even with forums being a small outlook, it always ends up being a majority that are for? If there were so many against it it would be far more obvious considering you'd think there would be an equal or larger portion reading the forums that would be against it.

Still waiting for evidence regarding the 100k people for PSO2 censorship btw. You may also want to learn the definition of pedo while you struggle to find evidence that doesn't exist. Until then I'm done with you.

And their we have it.

Your inability to use Logic.

You utilization of Logic, Common Sense, and basic Business sense, is preventing you from seeing the big picture.

Therefore, you have no ability to argue.

Also, 120 votes does not equal the 200k or more playing this game. You need at least 100k votes, which will never happen, and even if it did, our censorship laws will prohibit it.

As for Shai in black desert, they have childlike appearance, childlike voices, if they got censored, then no surprise to me. Spite they have the same backstory on their ages as FFXIV Lalafell, lalafells have censorship too, and cant do any sexualizing acts. All their emotes are cute versions of what other races can do. And they censor it for both JP and US since they share servers.

Now use your head for a moment, I know its hard but, try my child, try.

Removal of Censorship, if so many people wanted it, why are they not here?

Keeping of Censorship? Thats easy, those who want it kept, have no need to come here to voice anything, because they know it will never be changed, due to our laws, and culture. So they play comfortably not worrying about it.

We here who are pro-censorship, are tired of these threads coming up, when more productive threads should be at the top concerning real game issues. And we will not stop until these censorship removal threads start being auto-locked by moderators.

@Guardian said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

I very much think that video I linked, which apparently is something you wish to do @Yin very much constitutes as "Sexuall explicit conduct of a minor"

Thus the censorship.

This isnt Japan, where its acceptable. If you want it so badly, mod it in, or go live in Japan, or just play the JP Client like half the NA playerbase is doing.

When did I ever say I wish to do that? Please don't make baseless accusations.

And once again, READ THE DEFINITIONS FROM THE VERY SITE YOU PROVIDED: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2256#2_A

The law is very specific on how terms are defined. You don't get to define the terms however you feel like to fit your argument.

Removal of Censorship, if so many people wanted it, why are they not here?

+1. The polls are great and all, but they're more like petitions. Like I said, the pools aren't big enough to gauge an actual reaction, largely because I think most players are neutral.

Thus the censorship.

When did I ever say I wish to do that? Please don't make baseless accusations.

And once again, READ THE DEFINITIONS FROM THE VERY SITE YOU PROVIDED: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2256#2_A

The law is very specific on how terms are defined. You don't get to define the terms however you feel like to fit your argument.

You are admitting to wanting to do that every time you try to go against the censorship, spite all the facts given to you on why the censorship is there in the first place.

You can already make really small characters. But you want more, and for what reason other than the removal of the chest size limiter? Its so apparent on what you and most who wants the restrictions gone want it just makes me pity you on your way of thinking which goes against not only our morals, but our laws as well.

This post is deleted!

@Zenny said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

@ApollosAmour Big difference from saying someone ends up looking like a moron based on an incredibly stupid comment to outright saying someone is a pedo.

I haven't noticed any of my posts getting deleted unless it was in some older thread.

They have been. Because of the insulting content of your posts. I see 3 objections in your post right now.

Please refrain.

@Zenny It all gets treated the same on the forum. And go back one page.