Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?

I just want the answer from sega- if it's true that the change was to make it more difficult to create characters that may look young- why didn't they change things that actually imply youth?... Like censor a breast slider or change a face style- idk. The height slider doesn't do ANYTHING for that at ALL...

But we can't even get a single reason for the change. They're just molding the game into what they think the players might want and ignoring any voices. We want the JP game with a translation... I don't even mind if there was no eng dub- I don't use it anyway.. But to censor height, cut 25mins of Ep 4 scenes completely out- change the scenes that were included- the dialogue that is included. And surely remove cosmetics- such as the mini-suits... And then say nothing about it like they don't want to put the fact into the light- hoping people who didn't play JP don't realize how much of the content keeps being altered. Meanwhile the fantranslations are even more accurate than the official NA translations and if the JP game didn't scare people solely for the rumors of IP banning and having to navigate a jp captcha to get in- NA might be dead in the water with just a more intact game right next door.

Hey all,

I ask that you please refer to the rules stated on page one, I'm certain people are more than capable of reading them and sticking to it.

if you believe anyone to be trolling I kindly ask that you do not engage them and simply ignore it, once again, please only respond to the thread if you are for, or against the censorship, this is a show of hands for both sides and the more off topic/argumentative the thread gets, the more of a chance it'll be locked and the purpose derailed.

This post is for you to simply state for or against, it is not a post meant for discussing why This applies to both sides of the argument.

Thanks again. 👍

Censorship should not stand in silly forms and this is just another form of nonsensical censorship so I am in favour of removing the restriction on the height slider.

@Praxithea-Von said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

Hey all,

I ask that you please refer to the rules stated on page one, I'm certain people are more than capable of reading them and sticking to it.

if you believe anyone to be trolling I kindly ask that you do not engage them and simply ignore it, once again, please only respond to the thread if you are for, or against the censorship, this is a show of hands for both sides and the more off topic/argumentative the thread gets, the more of a chance it'll be locked and the purpose derailed.

This post is for you to simply state for or against, it is not a post meant for discussing why This applies to both sides of the argument.

Thanks again. 👍

This is a forum. Forums are for discussion and people are discussing your poll here and the implications behind it and what everyone else is posting here. To do otherwise is to literally censor the people that wish to discuss this, the hot topic item everyone here is against.

I think we can agree to compromise: the height limit is lowered for CASTs and raised further for *mans

@IAMCRAIG-0 This thread is made with the purpose of simply getting a count to make it easier for GMs to compare the number of supporters and dissenters. Asking people to not do so is not censoring anyone, it is so people don't defeat the purpose for which this thread was created.

There are other threads that are open for discussion on the topic:

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/7253/the-censorship-on-being-short-should-be-removed-round-2

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6869/can-we-not-cut-out-anymore-story-scenes-and-stop-it-with-censorship-in-general

@Praxithea-Von Consider linking the straw polls that have been posted in this thread in the opening post if people continue to disregard the thread's rules, making your own, or manually counting as some people may continue to disregard the purpose of this thread.

From my count, so far, there have been 32 people who are in favor of removing the restriction, 5 people who wish for the restriction to stay, and 1 person who said both and thus is unclear on their stance.

Remove the height restriction. I hope my contribution can help

There goes Luna, trying to censor anyone with a differing opinion again. It isn't like there's a link to a poll on the first page so it doesn't get swamped by people trying to have a legitimate conversation though, right?

@IAMCRAIG-0 said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

There goes Luna, trying to censor anyone with a differing opinion again. It isn't like there's a link to a poll on the first page so it doesn't get swamped by people trying to have a legitimate conversation though, right?

Why are you accusing Luna?

There are 3 polls in total:

https://www.strawpoll.me/20827493/r

https://www.strawpoll.me/20835205/r

https://www.strawpoll.me/20725682/r

It's impressive how many people want the censorship removed.

It's funny how one at 6 am was 12 against, 8 for (hilariously biased wording in choices by the way) and watched as over the course of 15 minutes or so the 'fors' ticked up to 62 one at a time.

Also doesn't it strike you as suspicious that the majority of people posting in this thread have under 10 posts on the forums and that they all tend to post in the same threads?

Sounds like more attempts to censor others when you think about it 😉

@IAMCRAIG-0 I did not understand your sentence about the time of the posts, but you must know that the world is not flat and there are time zones. Look like I'm talking with a kid... And regarding users with few posts who only wrote here, most likely it's because I shared this thread on discord and other social networks.

Please stop accusing people.

This thread is dead, nobody respects the rules.

And please, someone ban IAMCRAIG-0, every single post from this user is problematic. And no, I'm not trying to censor you, I'm trying to teach you some respect. It looks like you're paranoid too.

@SusyStars Bans don't work on these forums, that is already their 2nd+ account - their last one banned https://forum.pso2.com/user/iamcraig

Please just remove these unnecessary censors. Let me play the game as it was intended.

remove the height censorship please, it's ridiculous