Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?

@Michelle said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

@IAMCRAIG-0 said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

@JuggernautGTX said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

let me ask this moral question: are people who create small characters in games really automatically pedos? so people who play undead characters in games are automatically corpse molester? people who create animal looking characters are automatically animal molester?

just throwing this in - cause if you think of one group to "wanting bad things and being pedos" you have to think the other of the others groups as well right

No but when the people arguing for the change to be undone have openly come to the defence of pedophilia, then doubled back trying to say they thought it just meant small people it's hard to not see them as being disingenuous.

I'm arguing for the change to be undone. You are now a monster for accusing me unfairly. You have no proof! You are just insulting people here.

Where are the moderators?

GMs will only do their job when they decide to actually pay attention for once.

@tiger-1 said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

@Michelle i have looked and see people banned during USA daylight hours, the thread can be not rude if we try have honest discussion

But Craig is not honest, he always accusing people of P.....

@IAMCRAIG-0 i have only seen one saying/admitting hes into lolicon....cant throw everyone into that group of people tho

Or defending the meaning of the word bitterly when the clearcut definition is right there. Or wanting the bath scenes restored that literally exist just to get someone's rocks off, trying to pass it off as being important to the story.

i have no clue if its important to the story . i always skip that stuff....but there are people who would want to see everything and not being forced to check youtube or play on a server they are basically alone on cause all their friends play on global...i wouldn count that scene into "lolicon" its far from that...if it was anything bad then youtube would have removed the video already...but the time i checked and clicked on the link thats shared by luna it was still there....people also mentioned they are being afraid that more stuff is being censored in future and dont want that to happen...

as for the height restrictions...cant call everyone a pedo...especially luna...shes a loli herself why shouldn she be allowed to create a loli xD ... some ppl mentioned they wanna create tiny robots or troll characters that are small...or are super short in rl themselfs and want to reflect that on their character....i am 1.86 and find small women cute especially asian ones....never got called a pedo because of it xD i understand the point of these people hence why i am being against censorship for these parts...i have no reason to be pro censorship....creeps are already in game censorship doesn harm them at all

Okay, I'm about to cry... Just because I have the desire to create a loli character on pso2 I am accused of being P...

@IAMCRAIG-0 i have only seen one saying/admitting hes into lolicon....cant throw everyone into that group of people tho

Or defending the meaning of the word bitterly when the clearcut definition is right there. Or wanting the bath scenes restored that literally exist just to get someone's rocks off, trying to pass it off as being important to the story.

i have no clue if its important to the story . i always skip that stuff....but there are people who would want to see everything and not being forced to check youtube or play on a server they are basically alone on cause all their friends play on global...i wouldn count that scene into "lolicon" its far from that...if it was anything bad then youtube would have removed the video already...but the time i checked and clicked on the link thats shared by luna it was still there....people also mentioned they are being afraid that more stuff is being censored in future and dont want that to happen...

as for the height restrictions...cant call everyone a pedo...especially luna...shes a loli herself why shouldn she be allowed to create a loli xD ... some ppl mentioned they wanna create tiny robots or troll characters that are small...or are super short in rl themselfs and want to reflect that on their character....i am 1.86 and find small women cute especially asian ones....never got called a pedo because of it xD i understand the point of these people hence why i am being against censorship for these parts...i have no reason to be pro censorship....creeps are already in game censorship doesn harm them at all

The term you're looking for is short or petite for people that are short with small, adult proportions and features. Lolicon has already been established to literally refer to depictions of underage girls in sexual situations, with sources posted earlier.

edit: There are many words that already are used to describe shorter adults, loli and shota are not one of them. Hence why your arguments come off as disingenuous, since when you actively look for the term with say, google, one thing predominantly shows up in the search results.

@IAMCRAIG-0 I unblocked you to see what you were posting, and yes, in the American Anime community at least, it's referred to as such. There was literally a meme a few years ago called "don't lewd the loli" and another that said they were for headpats, not for lewding.

Do you not watch Anime and are like having a culture shock or something? I mean, I use the terms you'd prefer to use myself, as I'm more into the English language, but when I hear that, I think of someone appearing as a kid. I.E. the 9000, year old loli vampires, that exist in some Anime shows.

But why now people don't know the difference between lolicon and loli ..... why is there so much misinformation?

We've always talked about "loli", why are they suddenly talking about lolicon now?

They hijack the argument in their favor through disinformation, this is absurd.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

@IAMCRAIG-0 I unblocked you to see what you were posting, and yes, in the American Anime community at least, it's referred to as such. There was literally a meme a few years ago called "don't lewd the loli" and another that said they were for headpats, not for lewding.

Yes, the dragon maid anime that was adapted from a manga where things get gross incredibly fast with the character you're referring to.

edit: In the manga, to clarify.

double edit: Michelle, look back 4-5 pages, I posted a page (with sources) that has the actual definition of the word and its derivatives which mean the same thing.

Yes, the dragon maid anime that was adapted from a manga where things get gross incredibly fast with the character you're referring to.

edit: In the manga, to clarify.

Has Kanna been censored? Did they raise her height up to 150cm in the Crunchyroll version?

No.

Is Kanna a loli?

Yes.

Why does PSO2 have so many restrictions?

According to Craig, it's because we are all P / Lolicons.

@IAMCRAIG-0 Ok, well since then, I've seen an uptick of people broadening the usage of that word to encompass all characters that could present as a youth.

It later led to people using it to reference characters that had a childlike, or young teen appearance, but we're later stated to be much older.

In the anime Gate, Rory Mercury, literally shocks people of earth with her age vs her appearance.

Edit: Since we are on the topic of height, and nothing else, this applies here.

@Anarchy-Marine gate is JSDF fund propaganda to appeal to otaku, made in country where this is normalized

@Michelle said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

But why now people don't know the difference between lolicon and loli ..... why is there so much misinformation?

We've always talked about "loli", why are they suddenly talking about lolicon now?

They hijack the argument in their favor through disinformation, this is absurd.

well easy said - lolicon is short for lolita complex - somebody who is into underaged girls on a sexual basis

loli is the term for the young looking and young behaving girl herself (of any age) - so if you call a 18+ years old girl a loli youre refering to her child like behavior and look - if you call somebody out for having a lolicon (a lolita complex) youre basically saying hes got a mental sickness of only wanting underaged girls....just in some circumstances people call hentais with illegal lolis directly "lolicon" refering to this mental illness of somebody creating those hentais

@IAMCRAIG-0 Ok, well since then, I've seen an uptick of people broadening the usage of that word to encompass all characters that could present as a youth.

It later led to people using it to reference characters that had a childlike, or young teen appearance, but we're later stated to be much older.

In the anime Gate, Rory Mercury, literally shocks people of earth with her age vs her appearance.

That still does not change the definition of the word or how it is seen by the japanese populace, but a hunch tells me it's just the subtitles that say that and not the actual word spoken.

Also michelle, jesus christ, the anime isn't censored because it didn't get quite bad enough with its jump from the manga not including many of those scenes. Now the manga I am almost 100% positive never saw a physical release over here due to the situations kanna and her friend get into.

@JuggernautGTX https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_(term)

Even luna dropped the bullshit after linking this.

That still does not change the definition of the word or how it is seen by the japanese populace, but a hunch tells me it's just the subtitles that say that and not the actual word spoken.

Also michelle, jesus christ, the anime isn't censored because it didn't get quite bad enough with its jump from the manga not including many of those scenes. Now the manga I am almost 100% positive never saw a physical release over here due to the situations kanna and her friend get into.

More specifically I'm pretty sure Iruru (might've spelled the name wrong) killed any hope the manga had of really being localized but hey, there's a season two being made of the anime so who knows.