Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?

@JuggernautGTX said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

@IAMCRAIG-0 said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

The kid isn't grabbing her boob and the teen didn't make overly sexual remarks towards the kid either (referring to the other removed scene).

You're grasping at straws Juggernaut.

grabbing boobs? oh let me come with king of queens were a 4 years old keeps on grabbing the boobs of a probably 30 years old (who got really big boobs) and the guys are making jokes out of it....supposed to be funny in the west

yeah, sadly feminism (which has long since become less about women having equal rights with men and more along the lines of female supremacy here in the west) and cancel culture have largely rendered jokes, comedy, and humor in general a form of wrong think here in the west within the past decade.

between that, forcing politics (among other unneeded and unwanted things) into video games, and other stuff..."fun" is pretty much considered a bad thing by those forcing such things into video games.

heck, there are even some who are now trying to destroy the term "gamer" and make it out to be a bad thing. >.> what a decade this has been and what a decade the next is likely to be... definitely gonna be one wild and rough ride.

@tiger-1 said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

@JuggernautGTX i think meaning is child still thinks to breastfeed despite age and is commentary on american child raising (i apologize if offends any americans with this comment)

That's it in exactly; the kid is a toddler still.

edit: Wow, I wasn't being literal when I mentioned dogwhistles earlier, but my god the post above.

So in an attempt to try to get this back into some semblance of on topic-ness. The idea that problematic content creates problematic people. In this case, whether media can cause people to become pedophiles in the first place.

Zoroki posted this study a few pages back: https://thesociologicalmail.com/2019/06/27/does-drawn-paedophilic-images-encourage-or-discourage-behaviour/

He said that it can be summarized as inconclusive. The argument that media can make someone a pedophile has been brought up and said there were studies that supported this idea. If this was true, this would mean that removing the height restriction would make people pedophiles.

However, from any study that I can find, it seems that the results are inconclusive and they cannot find anything that says for certain that problematic content can create problematic people such as pedophiles.

@treos100 Wait, who's trying to get rid of the term gamer?

Edit: Pm that. Don't derail their conversation further

@treos100 said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

The kid isn't grabbing her boob and the teen didn't make overly sexual remarks towards the kid either (referring to the other removed scene).

You're grasping at straws Juggernaut.

grabbing boobs? oh let me come with king of queens were a 4 years old keeps on grabbing the boobs of a probably 30 years old (who got really big boobs) and the guys are making jokes out of it....supposed to be funny in the west

yeah, sadly feminism (which has long since become less about women having equal rights with men and more along the lines of female supremacy here in the west) and cancel culture have largely rendered jokes, comedy, and humor in general a form of wrong think here in the west within the past decade.

between that, forcing politics (among other unneeded and unwanted things) into video games, and other stuff..."fun" is pretty much considered a bad thing by those forcing such things into video games.

heck, there are even some who are now trying to destroy the term "gamer" and make it out to be a bad thing. >.> what a decade this has been and what a decade the next is likely to be... definitely gonna be one wild and rough ride.

BoTtOm TeXt

I want to believe that everyone simultaneously agreed that what Treos said was enough to abandon ship on this thread.

let me ask this moral question: are people who create small characters in games really automatically pedos? so people who play undead characters in games are automatically corpse molester? people who create animal looking characters are automatically animal molester?

just throwing this in - cause if you think of one group to "wanting bad things and being pedos" you have to think the other of the others groups as well right

let me ask this moral question: are people who create small characters in games really automatically pedos? so people who play undead characters in games are automatically corpse molester? people who create animal looking characters are automatically animal molester?

just throwing this in - cause if you think of one group to "wanting bad things and being pedos" you have to think the other of the others groups as well right

No but when the people arguing for the change to be undone have openly come to the defence of pedophilia, then doubled back trying to say they thought it just meant small people it's hard to not see them as being disingenuous.

@IAMCRAIG-0 i have only seen one saying/admitting hes into lolicon....cant throw everyone into that group of people tho

@JuggernautGTX i only know "small characters" of what you describe. no to your question, but when tied to something thats focus dwell on something like bath scene in question then the water is muddy

@IAMCRAIG-0 i have only seen one saying/admitting hes into lolicon....cant throw everyone into that group of people tho

Or defending the meaning of the word bitterly when the clearcut definition is right there. Or wanting the bath scenes restored that literally exist just to get someone's rocks off, trying to pass it off as being important to the story.

Clearly not literally every character below X arbitrary pixel height condemns you forever to being a weird pervert creep. And it does suck that you can't make characters who are smaller, personally I find extremely tiny characters just as hilarious as extremely huge characters. But most people get over it.

However, the difference are the people who go out of their way to design their characters with child-like proportions and designs, dress them up in sexualized outfits and engage in lewd conduct in a public setting. People who, for example, use the term "loli" to refer to characters, or even real people, rather than terms like girl or woman given it's very specific origin, context and connotation and view their access to sexualized content of underaged character as a right above all else and will make the entire landscape of every public venue a game has for discussion to be about their desire to see and have it, arguing for months on end over it.

No but when the people arguing for the change to be undone have openly come to the defence of pedophilia, then doubled back trying to say they thought it just meant small people it's hard to not see them as being disingenuous.

I'm arguing for the change to be undone. You are now a monster for accusing me unfairly. You have no proof! You are just insulting people here.

Where are the moderators?

@Michelle said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

I'm arguing for the change to be undone. You are now a monster for accusing me unfairly. You have no proof! You are just insulting people here.

Where are the moderators?

Being pinged furiously and having their automated messages getting sent out, seeing that the post didn't violate anything and going back to sleep.

@Michelle i have looked and see people banned during USA daylight hours, the thread can be not rude if we try have honest discussion