Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?

@ApollosAmour said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

Auxiliaries are just smaller versions of the characters we can already make. We're not able to do minimum height or give them flat chests either. It's a moot argument because we can make small adults with the cap in place and small children without the cap in place. They add no difference.

exactly smaller versions of a character - then its no problem to lift the height restriction to make auxiliary sized characters in game right - so actually you do agree that the height restriction should be removed thank you...finally somebody who got it

@MoldyAsp33874 said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

The ratings board... that gave their game a max M rating anyway... And also stated height does not factor into their ratings.

Nah- it's just a moral stance they decided to take. Which is fine- it's their game. But rightfully so- people feel robbed to wait so long for a proper localization just to have it be watered down and not even acknowledged that it is so. The scenes removed are fine- tell us they were removed so if someone wanted to- they could look them up. Don't just hide the scene and act like it never existed.. because it did.. All The Content but without even the full product... ?.. Also there were other minor scenes removed even from ep 1-3 that weren't in any way offensive to anyone. That just added to some existing characters. I know JP made a lot of changes- but it would be so easy to keep the content in and make it optional to view. I want to know where their effort was put- because it definitely wasn't in translations or sensical QoL or a reasonable release schedule- giving us Ep5 gear at Ep 3 then giving us pointless content for 2 full episodes no one needs...?

Can I ask for a way to see when the last time my alliance members signed on were? Can I ask for a mute button?... Well at least they added a friends list after a couple months.

Now your starting to get it.

But in the end, the absolute truth.

Is the almighty dollar.

Thus why censorship stays.

@MoldyAsp33874 Weren't those scenes related to the Matter Board that was cut? No one's clarified for me so I don't know for sure, but that's not something that can really be prevented. Also M isn't the max rating, but I'm sure they were hoping for a T rating. I imagine they'd want to scale back as much as possible after that.

@Guardian said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

The ratings board... that gave their game a max M rating anyway... And also stated height does not factor into their ratings.

Nah- it's just a moral stance they decided to take. Which is fine- it's their game. But rightfully so- people feel robbed to wait so long for a proper localization just to have it be watered down and not even acknowledged that it is so. The scenes removed are fine- tell us they were removed so if someone wanted to- they could look them up. Don't just hide the scene and act like it never existed.. because it did.. All The Content but without even the full product... ?.. Also there were other minor scenes removed even from ep 1-3 that weren't in any way offensive to anyone. That just added to some existing characters. I know JP made a lot of changes- but it would be so easy to keep the content in and make it optional to view. I want to know where their effort was put- because it definitely wasn't in translations or sensical QoL or a reasonable release schedule- giving us Ep5 gear at Ep 3 then giving us pointless content for 2 full episodes no one needs...?

Can I ask for a way to see when the last time my alliance members signed on were? Can I ask for a mute button?... Well at least they added a friends list after a couple months.

Is the almighty dollar.

? What? You didn't even respond to my quote the last time I asked what you mean by this. You're just trolling. What do you mean by this at all?

@JuggernautGTX said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?:

Auxiliaries are just smaller versions of the characters we can already make. We're not able to do minimum height or give them flat chests either. It's a moot argument because we can make small adults with the cap in place and small children without the cap in place. They add no difference.

exactly smaller versions of a character - then its no problem to lift the height restriction to make auxiliary sized characters in game right - so actually you do agree that the height restriction should be removed thank you...finally somebody who got it

And if they get removed, then next thing you want is breast restriction removal. Sega knows this, and thus why they are keeping the censorship.

Its about time you understood that.

@Yin Are the cut Oracle scenes the ones related to the Matter Board? No one's clarified thus far. The only other scene I'm aware of is the one in EP4.

While yes global do not have many of the extra matterboard scenes but I believe you can't get those as a new player either anymore on JP - I have them recorded in the event chronicle in the personal quarters since I played through them.

Comparing the current EP1-3 on global and JP is that JP have the Omnibus version with extra scenes with an EP5 character and dialogues to fill in holes in the story and provide more back story. It wouldn't have made sense to have it on global as it has an EP5 character in it.

And if they get removed, then next thing you want is breast restriction removal. Sega knows this, and thus why they are keeping the censorship.

nobody in here asked for that - please quote those - i could quote you on how you sexualize child looking girls in real life as you claimed this on another post on here - wich is wrose than anything you have linked or claimed in here

@Yin One wrong move and it's gone lol So sure they're covered, but it's as close to naked as you can get and the scene is aware of that.

Is the almighty dollar.

? What? You didn't even respond to my quote the last time I asked what you mean by this. You're just trolling. What do you mean by this at all?

Once again, like I stated many times before...............

If Height restriction gets removed, the next thing those with.............questionable...........tastes.......will try to rally for is chest size limit removal.

If that happens, Sega would have to censor, all the outfits, to comply with our culture, morals and ofc, laws.

Thus their goes 90 percent of the ARKS cash revenue.

Cuz sexy waifu outfits..........sell.

Get it now?

I would again like to inform people that what Guardian is saying is not the case. Sega can have the game run perfectly fine without any censorship. There are no legal reasons why they need to censor and they would likely not see any decreases to profit if they uncensored the game.

Not what I said lol But if putting words in my mouth makes you feel more grounded in your argument, then more power to you.

nobody in here asked for that - please quote those - i could quote you on how you sexualize child looking girls in real life as you claimed this on another post on here - wich is wrose than anything you have linked or claimed in here

Oh please. Its exceedingly obvious what it is they want. You can already make super short characters as is. Why argue and rage over so much for restriction removal if the ulterior motive behind it all wasn't to remove chest restrictions as well?

Ill tell you something lad. I traveled the world, both coasts of the US and the south, Canada too, all of Great Britain, been to Japan, Russia, and half of western europe. At my age and experience you learn to know what the Human mind really is thinking, and what it is they want after being engrossed in so many different cultures.

And if your in business like SEGA, when they put the censorship in, in the first place, they knew what would happen if they did not place it.

Thus why we have it.

Who you tryin to kid lad? Lol.

@HarmlessSyan Thanks so much for clarifying that. I've seen people mention it multiple times but I've never played JP so I wasn't aware (judging by the lack of response I've gotten, Idk if they have either). Someone talked about the Matter Board recently, so I figured that might've been all of it.

@ApollosAmour

Not what I said lol

@ApollosAmour said in Height Restrictions, Remove or Stay?: Auxiliaries are just smaller versions of the characters we can already make.

exactly people want to create smaller versions than they can already create - and since auxilis exist with that smaller size in game it is not a problem to create even those characters - hence why you do actually agree that its not a problem to create those as own characters unless you say you want a censorship on auxiliaries too

Meanwhile Guardian using a trails picture in which theres bath scenes with children that would even be young by PSO2 standards. Rated T- not M. And apparently legal to exist since it's sold on steam.

But yes- Sega miscalculated. They braced themselves for a backlash they would have never got because they didn't know their audience- somehow. Despite the game being out for 8 years. But I guess that's the cause of a JP dev team who only hears the loudest overseas voices. The problem is that they created a debate where there would have never been one. A game left untouched in this way would leave no one bothered other than the usual trolls who- surprise- made the WOW THIS GAME IS TOO SEXUALIZED thread anyway- despite the censorship. Sega made a dumb choice. It is barely a drop in the ocean as far how it hurt them- but they did lose some money over it. Still- NA as a whole has been conditioned to consume product without asking any questions so that's what will be done.

But still not supporting a censored version of a game- I have that right just like Sega has the right to spiral their censorship further down the episodes and pull the two versions apart even more. You can quote me on this when I say that the cosmetics I mentioned will never come to NA- I'd like to be wrong about it but so far every concern I have had just keeps being added to with every new content update.