Customized AIS

I think It would be cool, Especially having it in your room, maybe outside or something. Hell give me the option to color it at least. I am just remembering the titanfall gooser challenge, let me put stickers on it. Make them a little bit more fun. I don't know, just an idea.

@ERICK001BC AIS do match your outfit's colors. I hope they explore the system a lot more in NG. Always wanted an online action RPG with mech and character combat+customization+leveling. The open fields are going to be great if they manage to pull it off without making either mode feel redundant.

@AiC-L See, I honestly thought those colors where always random. I would see my sister in a pink or red one. The blue looks too much like silver for me to have noticed that.

Similar, that would be awesome. We have something like that in warframe, but a full mecha would be sweet. A mix of Gundam and Armor core.

@ERICK001BC When has anyone considered AW more than a disposable movement booster/enabler when there's the option to go on foot? Did you forget that we were choosing to run around in space with sniper rifles instead when RJ first came out? Or are you talking about the stuff that got announced? THAT I'm looking forward to.

What I'm hoping for is more Xenoblade X style, but with better balance and less farming (and maybe a mini skill tree). PSO is about foot combat after all.

@AiC-L said in Customized AIS:

@ERICK001BC When has anyone considered AW more than a disposable movement booster/enabler when there's the option to go on foot? Did you forget that we were choosing to run around in space with sniper rifles instead when RJ first came out? Or are you talking about the stuff that got announced? THAT I'm looking forward to.

What I'm hoping for is more Xenoblade X style, but with better balance and less farming (and maybe a mini skill tree). PSO is about foot combat after all.

No, I considered Archwings more like jetpacks, but yeah I do hope they add more customization features in our RJs. Yes I was referring to the new stuff coming out in which does have me a little hyped.

@ERICK001BC said in Customized AIS:

@AiC-L said in Customized AIS:

No, I considered Archwings more like jetpacks, but yeah I do hope they add more customization features in our RJs. Yes I was referring to the new stuff coming out in which does have me a little hyped.

PSO2 can't really be compared to Warframe. We don't have to spend six million meseta and thousands of various resources just to access a major update like Railjack, we don't have to grind a daily-capped reputation system for weeks in order to use our AIS like Necramechs, classes don't take a resource hunt and three-day wait or an AC payment to unlock like Warframes, the UQ schedule is so much faster than Warframe's event schedule that missing out doesn't matter, and our Astracite and Unique Weapon Badges don't get rendered worthless and replaced every few months like Nightwave cred.

@dandykong You are entitled to your opinion. If you can't see the clear negative aspects of the game you are currently playing then the fandom suffers from it and the point becomes invalid though the point was lost a long time ago.

I don't remember ever having to pay premium in warframe to be able to trade with other players even as a free to play game that both are. I never had my room locked or had to use platinum to unlock a room. I never had to spend actual money to get the new items that where released. I never had to miss out on a cosmetic item because they stay in the game in the market. I am surprised the updates aren't locked behind a premium pay wall.

All games have negative and positive attributes, please be more mature when considering posting without thinking. If you don't want AIS customization, that is your opinion that you are entitled to, no need to continue the toxicity right? No harm no foul.